Home

Klorel's Mace Windu in progress

Klorel

Originally posted by InsaneSith

sorry for the offtopic question but how do you get shots like that. where tiy have the whole body then the head in front of the background.

on topic: nice might wanna work on the lighting on the eyes it sorta looks like just paint put under his eys. try to make it curve up just a little.and fade out as you go up.

Thanks for the name change Toonces, hope that helps.

As far as making the pictures, I used photoshop to combine the two screenshots into one picture, basically just cuting out around the close up shot and pasting in on the full body one.

The lighting does curve up above his eyes (subtly), but SLJ's face is very rigid so I didn't want the light source fom the eyes traveling to places where it wouldn't normally be cast. And if I faded it anymore it would have the sharp green tint that makes them look so much more evil... thanks for the input though.

-Klorel

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Klorel

and more SLJ soundclips, i've checked the soundboards and all those seem a little inappropriate, but if you have any other soundclips it would be great, I'm thinking maybe sounds from interviews or something like that where I could extract a lot of words... just let me know if you find anything.

-Klorel

how about "better luck next time" from the movie Changing Lanes?

I'm not the type to get mad off of just a thought, I've actually contemplated that myself... Personally if I knew it wouldn't tick off Mace fans (not SLJ, just mace) and offend innocent ears I would release this one with a "dirty" sound pack as you call it. but thats not the case, so i'll consider perhaps making the default version of my new mace skin the normal mace maybe? and then puting the "dirty" sounds with that skin? i'd have to include a warning or something, but i'm not going to make it so dirty that even I get offended :p tell me what you think

-Klorel

Archived