Home

Klorel's Mace Windu in progress

Klorel

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Klorel said a while back that he had started college. If we haven't heard from him in a while, it's most likely that he's just busy with college (which is more important, after all). I'm sure he'll get back to us when there is something to report back on.

-Anakin

Originally posted by MUHAHAHAHAHA

AKPiggott, that's rediculous. You want people to create new threads to show screenshots? If you're really that lazy, use the find function of IE or Netscape and put in Klorel... Geesh.

I'm not lazy, I'm just sick of seeing all this goddamn whining and arguing everytime I want to check for updates.

Co-creator? Nah I created all of it. One thing I did have was a co-writer. I wrote the level cutscenes out on paper then e-mailed to him to spruce up. He also gave me a few story ideas, most of which were too good to leave out. So his contibution was great, but I basically came up with the concept.

See my new level here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79953

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Let me take this time to apologize to anyone that I might have offended. It was not my intention, I just don't have a whole lot of patience for the ignorant. I'll do my best not to engage in that kind of pointless banter from here on out.

-Anakin

you dont need to apologize its dumb for people to TYPE ebonics because ebonics is a short form style of speaking he should know proper english and not TYPE ebonics which is of course english just words are shortend so people dont have to talk so much like when people say cuz they dont want to say because but typing cuz is ok to me but TYPING he be all out and crap like that is just stupid say he is harassing me or whatever the hell you were trying to say with that crap. sorry but i think its okay to speak ebonics but not type it cuz thats just stupid. TYPE REGULAR ENGLISH *******!!

ummmmmm.......i think you are a little bit too late with that comment. feeling stupid i bet. anyway, we already moved on. but whats with name calling here. what was that last word you were tryin to say??? can't seem to make it out. but i think you were cursing at me. no no no not allowed in here. you better wash your mouth.

and keo is right, for being such a jerk saying i can't talk proper english you can't even put words together to make a decent sentence. proofread your post because if that was an eassy you better leave the class room right now cuz you failed. next time you better think before you say something. word for word. don't think too fast though it might hurt you.

LBurna, that was completly uncalled for, you can make your point without making fun of the mentally ill, please edit your post because i find that very offensive having someone that i know personally being classified "Mentally Retarded". And these boards dont put up with that kind of talk, so i would edit it before an admin sees it.

sorry but i have dislexcia so uhm yeah its kinda hard for me to remember to go and put in periods and all sorts of puncuations and put sentences together correctly ok so leave me alone about that and lburna uhm its spelled retard. i just felt like letting anakin know he didnt need to apologize i was trying to put this in along time ago but the page kept going out on me (dont know if that makes sense to anyone) so technichally its not my fault its late

yeah sorry bout that. got a little carried away. i just don't like it when people jump to conclusions. start talkin when they don't even know whats going on. also about that mentally disable comment, i didn't meant it like that though. i'm just sayin it was stupid for him to say that. so i did edit my post. sorry if i offended anyone.

insanesith, i know what you were tryin to say but the name calling wasn't really necessary. so please watch what you say. try to get your point across without cursing.

i don't think so. i think the model is done just a few touch ups i guess. i'm thinking the sounds needs work. but i don't understand how come we havent yet heard any updates lately. i hope he didn't abandon this project. don't want to see this model go to waist.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

that Samuel L. Jackson sound stuff is hilarious i put that on my favorites list from now on when ppl ask me a question i just click on one of the sound clips

i told you its hilarious. imagine if mace windu says in the beginning of a fight " your a$$ ain't talking way out of this $hlt. " i know it doesn't fit mace windu but it would sound so cool though.

Archived