Home

Klorel's Mace Windu in progress

Klorel

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he's been back here since I offered to do it. I sent him an e-mail but I didn't hear back from him, sometimes I have problems with my e-mail server, I'll send him another one now.

I'm not sure how fast I can rig him and have him ready to go, but it won't take me more than a couple of days even if I'm busy, rigging models is pretty easy once you learn how to do it

Anyway, off to e-mail :)

More important is the fact that people have tried to email him, to no avail. Because the modelers that do this work for the community do it without the promise of reward, I can't complain. What I can complain about is not answering email, or why if Klorel doesn't have the time he hasn't dropped a short post saying he can no longer continue with it.

-Anakin

:EDIT: Toonces, you beat me to the post. Thanks for illustrating my point. No one has gotten an email back from him.

Originally posted by inbredyokel

Well, maybe someone could email him and find out, rather than making assuptions. It would be a hell of a lot more work to model, skin, and assemble the soundpack for an entirely new model. I doubt that Toonces was "ignored," he probably just wasn't noticed. Some people do have other, more important obligations in the outside world

Originally posted by keo718

Many people have tried to get in contact with Klorel time after time to no avail.

I mentioned that earlier.

EDIT:

I don't think he's been back here since I offered to do it. I sent him an e-mail but I didn't hear back from him, sometimes I have problems with my e-mail server, I'll send him another one now.

I myself contacted him several times and recieved no response.

Originally posted by LBuRNa

common now slimking, read first before you post. jedi_anakin_s clearly said before your post that toonces is.

eeeeerrrrrrrr i read the thred? my post date right back, and he says he's gonna start one when he finishes the current skin.

i asked is anyone else making one - (at this point of time):rolleyes:

Originally posted by slimking

eeeeerrrrrrrr i read the thred? my post date right back, and he says he's gonna start one when he finishes the current skin.

i asked is anyone else making one - (at this point of time):rolleyes:

Toonces isn't making any skins that i'm aware of... he's working on a couple of *models* though.

And if you had asked the question clearly, you wouldn't have gotten the responses you have. The way you asked it sounded like a general is *ANYONE* working on a Mace Windu model question.

-Anakin

Thanks you three :) Yeah, I started a Samuel L. Jackson head a bunch of weeks back just for the heck of it, but a couple of people suggested I just make a head for Mace so I figured what the heck :)

I didn't make a new thread because I wanted to keep it a little low profile, and I didn't want to hijack Klorel's Mace. I only started because it seems that Klorel is too busy to finish his model, that and well, Samuel L is perhaps my favorate actor. He won me over with Pulp Fiction and since then I've seen every one of his subsequent movies.

I really respect Klorel and his great work and when/if Klorel releases his model I'll download it, I just wanted to do a charecter that should have been released a long long time ago

Anakin..... Don't loose faith College is very demanding on time..... and the last 2 weeks and this week are College Mid Terms and next week too........ Thats Why He Hasn't Posted Anything.........so don't assume anything without knowing the whole story about it....... cause i dont beleive he would finish it and not release it

Unless his hard drive crashed or something and mace was completely lost, I'm sure Klorel will release it. He's got a complete and practically perfect model and skin pack sitting on his computer that it took him MONTHS to make. I can't speak for all of you, but I personally wouldn't put in all that work into something without seeing it through. Some of you act like he's not talking and keeping it from us just to be cruel. Give it some time, something more important probably came up. Could be school, family, fire, meteor, whatever. There are a hundred things that could be keeping him from this model. Have some patience!

Archived