Home

|SC|=|ASC|=|NSC| Killer

jigahus

That's it the foolishness and childness between all you guys have prompted me to action. Before I was lurking and happy with that. But now because of aforementioned actions I am going to hunt down you guys and kill all of you with every move I got cheezy and non cheezy.

My screen name is |SC|=|ASC|=|NSC| Killer

So you better unite! Mu ha ha ha!!

*trembles with fear*

well my children im glad you came.. *opens up a large book*1 week ago on a server not too far away...

There was an ASC guy on a darkside server.. he was smack talkin before he ever got to play.. people already hated him but since there was no admin we couldnt be rid of him.. so his turn got up he was faced against a foe named padawan that mastered the noob style of blue fighting.. even still padawan gave a good account for himself as the AC guy had 2 hp left when padawan hit the floor...

I was next.. i was frightend by this display of viscious mooning.. I did not want him to release the cracken..

I did the only thing i could do.. i jumped into the air and slashed downward in yellow.. and took his head off..

I was elated by my discovery of a long forgotten move.. a few more fights and i was beaten...

Padawan faced off against this ASC guy once again.. and again it was a very tense battle.. padawan fell but not before backstabbing the moonie in the gut for his trouble.. and alas it was my turn to face the ASC guy again..

As i stood usure of what stance to use i watched the asc guy leap into the air and spin around.. i rolled forward.. and backstabbed.. dead asc guy..

then his taunts from the grave haunted me becuase i head the words.. cheater.. scripter.. lamer...

but i wasnt the one running backwards showing my butt to my enemies??

anyway.. i went on to win that map.. where i was assured that he would kick my ass the next.. well as fate would have it he was first up on this map.. he told me specificly that i could not have beaten his attacks because they are scripts.. and that my scripts are lame.. but i still have to ask.. what freekin scripts..

so he immediately tried to dfa me.. and i watched as he sailed by my side step planting his saber right where i was standing.. so i lunged forward.. too late he had backflipped behind me.. so i did what every good jedi has been trained to do.. i back stabbed the looser again!

the moral of the story kiddies is dont talk smack if you cant back it....

*closes the Big BooK*

i spent 20 minutes trying to write a dfa script with no success. then i watched someone doing it, and realised that manually was soooo much easier! only scripts i use are light/dark configs ... although i never use dark anymore so it's kinda useless :(

Archived