Home

WIP: Count Dooku model (with cape ;) )

Luuke

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Garik Loran

Noone wanna help?

We still need someone who can add the skeleton and who knows how to put Dooku into the game.

I am still busy for some weeks and it's rare that I come home, so there won't be any news on this model for some time.

If I'd could, I would, but I can't.

Originally posted by Toonces

Garik, I've gotten a few models ingame so far, none released yet (Sidious is coming soon) If you would like me to weight the model for you, and get him working in game let me know. The model looks great, and I was (and still am) really looking forward to it's release :D

That would be exactly what I want you to do.

If you wanna do it there's a big chance the model will be released as soon as you are finished. :)

I'll send you an e-mail.

thank you Toonces, would have taken weeks for me to find out how to put that model into the game, since i'm really busy at the moment.

thank you for your help. the result is very nice!!!! i'm really glad you're helping us!!!

When you weighted the cape, did you weight a vertex to the nearest bone or what? I'd say link some of those to the arms and back so they don't follow the movement of the legs. Don't know how bad that would look during certain animations though.

Originally posted by Garik Loran

The hand is not bigger or smaller than any other character's hand, because it is the standard hand model.

Maybe it seems to be bigger on that screenshot, but when you play with Dooku it looks normal...

Weard... in that Dooku1.jpg it looks huge (as big as his head..)

Archived