Home

WIP: Count Dooku model (with cape ;) )

Luuke

Looks alot better now that the model is fixed, though on complaint grafox, his hair line isnt like the refrence, maybe make it les bowl haired, the bowl seems to kind of give it an eh... Well least to me, cant wait to see kmans on the fixed head ^_^. Keep up the good work

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i know where the problem is: it's the eyes!

i send you your textures slightly altered... i wanted to know what dooku would look between the age of your skin and the dooku in the films, so i played around with your skin.

look at the eyes i did, makes him much more dooku!

edit:

dooku_young_screenshot.jpg

here's the picture (garik lend me his ftp;) )

NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THE SKIN GOES TO GRAFOX!!! IT'S HIS INCREDIBLE WORK!

Wh...WHOA! Big improvement really great, luuke is right you are talented, keep it up man. I think it was the eyes drawing too much attention cause now the hair seems to fit. Very nice, looks like dooku, in fact i hope kman sort of redoes his eye bags like yours ^_-.

Is it just me or does young dooku look so freaked out he just crapped himself, or he is really high and is watching birds...

Make his eyes more in his head, and his lips kinds bother me a little, I think the rest of his is great though

DarthDarth

Originally posted by Tap[RR]

Tell me about it ;) greaaat work grafox. Only thing that seems out of place is his lips i guess, everything else is purrrr fffeeect. ^_^ Cant wait to see the rest of it ^_^.

Thanks man!

About the lips, I can't put my finger on what is wrong :(

Originally posted by inbredyokel

I might have missed something here, but wouldn't a light side young Count Dooku be Sifo-Dyas?

No I think not.

Sifo-Dyas was a jedi, yoda, windu and kenobi knew him. So Sifo-Dyas was not Dooku, that's for sure.

Who he really was is not told in Ep2.

I'm pretty sure Dooku was Sifo-Dyas. The idea was that he faked his own death 10 years earlier to cross to the dark side.

When talking to obi-wan while he was held captive in that force field thing Dooku even says that just as obi-wan was qui-gon's padawan, qui-gon was his padawan, and that he never told qui-gon how deep the corruption in the senate went. Later, when yoda is fighting dooku, one of them also says something about yoda having been dooku's teacher at one time.

rofl rofl rofl. Jesus didnt you pay attention? He didnt fake his death he left the order he simply quit. Everyone knew he quit hes 20th of the lost 20, bunch of jedis who let their jedi duties go and took on a normal life. ;)

Yes, I did pay attention, and NOWHERE in the movie was the term "lost 20" mentioned, and nowhere was it actually stated that Dooku was a jedi that "just left" the jedi order. Maybe you read the novel or something and have more back info, but for an audience without any background information the movie definitely gives the impression that Dooku is Sifo-Dyas (pretty much everyone I've talked to about the movie hasn't even questioned this).

I suppose it's my own fault for not reading the novel, comic books, starwars.com databank, or holonet updates. I just saw the movie and didn't pay attention. Stupid me. You were quite justified in "rolling on the floor laughing" and insulting my intelligence. :rolleyes:

Archived