Home

WIP: Count Dooku model (with cape ;) )

Luuke

ok, thanks to Kman the model is mapped and we can start skinning it. i have a test at university tomorrow and birthday on sunday, so there will be not much progress this weekend, but i hope to get a lot more done the next week. so stay tuned.

and once again: thank you KMAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dooku1.jpg

dooku2.jpg

After unwrapping him, I set out on skinning him. This is where I am at now. Still have about 40+ years to add to the face, and then more work on the clothing. I only had time to add a basic texture to the clothing and extra pieces.

Ok, seeing that 2nd pic of the face, that was spooky.. !!! almost made me need to run for my blankey. ;) LOL, but definitely good work on the model/skinning... I'm just wondering when someone can make an anakin skywalker that has that black jedi robe from Episode 2, just with the hood back, and not on his head.

How did you make his face look so much like it?! Also that lil skirt thing he has (I'm not trying to be rude or a smart ass by saying skirt i dont know its actual name) did he have it in the move? Also is he gona only use 1 hand when he swings the saber like in the movie. and 1 more thing well you guys be creating a saber model for it?

MonkeyKungFu already did an excellent model for dooku's saber hilt. and since garik loran is working together with him, he does new pics for the HUD, we have permission to add it to our model, as far as i know.

KMAN, you skin is absolutely amazing, i don't think i could have done any better. one thing i noticed: the lips should be smaller, and a bit more flesh-colored. now it makes him look a bit too feminine. but hair and eyebrows are perfect.

nice work...

Originally posted by Archmv04

How did you make his face look so much like it?! Also that lil skirt thing he has (I'm not trying to be rude or a smart ass by saying skirt i dont know its actual name) did he have it in the move? Also is he gona only use 1 hand when he swings the saber like in the movie. and 1 more thing well you guys be creating a saber model for it?

Well here's a scan of him and yes he does have that "skirt" thing:

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Scans/CD-1.jpg

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Scans/CD-2.jpg

Ok, I am really happy seeing the progress the models and skin are making.

And there is a saber made by MonkeyKungFu, and I made the HUD for it. I have not asked MonkeyKungFu yet (so if you read this please reply to it) but I hope I may add his saber to the Dooku model.

I also finished the HUD images for the saber, have a look.

dookusaber.jpg

i lovet hat skinage there kman. Alas his head is the wrong shape! Christopher Lee has a much longer thin face... not that fat arse face that this model has... needs to be fixed me thinks. Oh yeah what about the red inlay he has on his cape... that is mega impostant cos it is the dracula reference of all that camped up evil badguy business that he is so good at doing....

Arco

still fighting with the textures. i will post some pics when there is some progress. unfortunately i didn't get so much done, because i have been busy but keep cool. this model won't just disappear, i'm eager to see it finished myself.

all i ask is to be patient...

Originally posted by Ray Stantz

Then again, a weaker Sith Lord.

I don't know about that. He stomped Obi-Wan and Anakin fairly easily, and Obi-Wan took Maul apart (no pun intended) while he was still only a Padawan. Of the three lightsaber-weilding Sith we've seen, in order from best to Worst, it would probably have to be Vader, Tyrannus, Maul. Maul just LOOKS badass, and he's quick. Tyrannus is more powerful :)

BradFu!

well i think darth Maul was the best lasersword-fighter of all the sith. darth tyranus is more powerful, because he has much greater understanding of the force, where he is actually as powerful as yoda.

it is really hard to decide where to put vader, because you only saw him fighting an old obi-wan and a young unexperienced luke skywalker. and vader was old and "crippled" by that time. it will be interesting what vader will be like in episode 3, when you (hopefully) will see him on top of his sith career.

Archived