Home

WIP: Count Dooku model (with cape ;) )

Luuke

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't eye shadow. It is the drain on his eyes from years of exposure and training in the dark side of the force. Look at the reference pics of Dooku as well as for Palpatine, you'll see what I mean.

Very small brush size, with a low opacity.

Start with fairly short dark strokes and work my way up to longer lighter strands. Follow the flow of natural hair, and with some luck, a drop shadow and a lot of time, you'll have a descent head of hair.

I found this at poster.something, I think you can get some idea of the materlial of the cape and belt. The belt appears to be high quality leather. If you can find a bigger poster somewhere it help a lot.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/130/009_528-056.jpg

KMAN, you don't use a graphic pen tablet whatchamacallit thing by any chance? You skins are amazing!

Originally posted by Grafox

Ooow, btw, Luuke/Garik Loran, I'd also like to make a skin for this model :D Perhaps a younger dooku, still a jedi? :D

Can you send me the sdk? grafox@quicknet.nl

What do you need? I can send you the texturemaps Kman made when I am at home. I have not made a glm out of the model yet, I always get some errors with the UVmapping. Hey Kman, I'll send you an e-mail about this later, maybe you know what's wrong.

Originally posted by kman@polycount

It isn't eye shadow. It is the drain on his eyes from years of exposure and training in the dark side of the force. Look at the reference pics of Dooku as well as for Palpatine, you'll see what I mean.

I dunno, when I looked at the pictures, I didn't see nearly as much as I do on the skin.

Hey Abs, what did you mean by that comment dude? Are you mad at me or something? I meant no disrespect, and sithlord did tell me he was going to use my skin for the Red version of Exar. That's what i was referring to. Oh well, Here is a little bit of info for y'all:

Garik is working on uv mapping and turning it into a GLM, once that's done, I'll get to the skinning. I'll keep you all posted with screenshots. OH yeah btw, I didn't ever make a Vader skin Garik, i believe that was someone else.

Originally posted by Lucko Mabri

Lol. Grafox your young dooku looks like a spoilt brat :D it looks great man!

-Lucko Mabri

p.s-is he crosseyed in the 2nd pic?

hehe, it's the model and angle that make the crosseyes. His nose ridge(sp?) is to big.

Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by Grafox

hehe, it's the model and angle that make the crosseyes. His nose ridge(sp?) is to big.

Thanks for the comments.

yes i know, that model was "not so good", i'd like to see a pic of your skin on the new model...

Archived