Home

New Jedi Order

NJO is it awesome or not?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. NJO is it awesome or not?

• NJO RULZ!!!! I\'VE READ ALL THE BOOKS I\'VE FOUND!
    • NJO is okay. It certainly isn\'t the VERY best, but it is good so far.
    • NJO? What are you talking about?
    • NJO IS EVIL!!! BURN THE BOOKS!!! BURN THEM IN A BONFIRE SO BIG THE SMOKE CAN BE SEEN FROM SPACE!!!!!

Well Another book has just been released for all of those who follow the series. It is Behind Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand.

I was just wondering how many of you follow this great series of books. For those of you who are wondering about them and havn't yet read any, there are a bunch of them out there and you can find many of them at your local bookstore. The series starts with the book Vector Prime. You can find a list of the order online or in one of the newer book's front few pages there is a timeline in every one of them.

(if you have any spoiler info just use the [spoiler*][/spoiler*] without the *)

yes rogue they did...but sill!!!

The series is awesome. So many Jedi battles. PLUS!!!

The Republic fell apart and it is splitting up. Wedge is leading a faction of it and Teniel Ka is leading another (they will probably join together though...

It's evil.

It has little to do with Star Wars ... It's not Star Wars as the Star Wars I fell in love with.

Some of the books (Vector Prime and Hero's Trail) are written well, but in all ... it's not the way I like it.

I want an Empire that wants to rule the whole galaxy ... it has been done before ... but that's the way I like it.

It's certainly not for everyone. There are some people that adore it and think it's the best thing to happen to Star Wars since Force-enchanced jock straps for Jedi. Then there are those of us that think it's garbage that has no place in the Star Wars universe.

It depends on your tastes.

I think it sucks.

They must BURN! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*walks in room*

*sees that five other poeple agree with him*

*starts to tear up*

My kin!

*runs around hugging everyone*

Everyone at JKII thought I was a loon for thinking that NJO should burn in hell with all the other spawns of satan. :(

YD summed up my feelings about it quite nicely.

It's a good book series, but...

...it isn't Star Wars!!

It pretty much draws from all the sucky parts of the EU and magnifies them. Particularly annoying is the CONSTANT attempt to try and surpass everything in the movies on the scale of badness. The Vong is a pathetic try at that. :(

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE DEATH STAR SEEM LIKE SMALL POTATOES!!!!!

Side note: I don't care that they killed Chewie. I mean, Lucas killed Qui-Gon. And Obi-Wan. And all the Jedi...

Originally posted by Tie Guy

BTW, is Star by Star out in Paperback yet?

Yes...it's been out for about a month I think...

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE DEATH STAR SEEM LIKE SMALL POTATOES!!!!!

They arn't tring to...their tring to make the Empire and the New Republic seem like small potatoes. They have world destroyers of all different varieties. Viruses, Biohazards, and yes even the moon. I really like the series because of the HUGE jedi factor. Some books are pittiful, yes...but then there are the really good ones written by good authors. Just try reading it and see if you change your mind when you get to the part where...

The republic falls to pieces or The massive Jedi space battle or the attack on Wedge's command, etc, etc...

Originally posted by darthfergie

Yes...it's been out for about a month I think...

Yes, i know its out, but is it out in paperback yet. I've only seen it in hardback, which makes me very mad since there are 3 after it out in paperback.

And I said..."Yes...it's been out for about a month I think" in paperback...

Well maybe I was wrong...I checked Bn.com only audio and Hardcover...

anyway I've already got it. (btw, check your library if you just want to read it not buy it and wait till paperback)

I read the first 2 or 3 books of it. Frankly their just making stuff up now that can even try to stop luke and the jedi. It alwasy happens right before luke lays the smake down Oh he broke his leg he got sick or waht have you. Now their making sutff that can't be affected by the force It's boder line they try to explain why they don't touch the force but its badly explained I was under the impersion that if you lived you tocuhed the force PERIOD. Thou the yasaimle BAH (the hard to spell lizards taht live on trees) Seem sorta immune to the force On second thought its not so insane but saying they they incoprated the genes of the (see above) in their bodys would have been better to me in any case I liked them even if the vong where made up to try and stop the jedi.

Archived