Home

THe life of a merc, in a world of Jedi's

K_Kinnison

Ha ha!!!

FFA game, i knew one of the guys was a push/back stabber

map was Nar shadda hideout

It was slow for me at the begining becaue i made the stupid mistake of going into a few saber fights. but then i got the DEMP and Flecette

I and went hunting for Saber duels!

Nice thing there is some nice hallways, where there is often a lot of action. Went up there, put on absorb, and was often able to kill 2-3 people with a few bombs.

The game stopped at 20 kills, i got 19, then Backswinger got 19, my final one was running into a sber fight with Dets and blowing them up :)

ah the life of a merc! oh so satisfying

The sentry turret also has another use for Mercenaries, it doesn't get fooled by those pesky mindtrickers. At first I thought it was a bug, but then when you think about it the sentry is a robot and mindtrick only works on things with minds.

Ha today i was in a server and there was a backstabber but he backstabs Mercs! Wtf? you can kill a Merc by just walking up to them! i asked him why and he's like "your team does it too". I can understand if it was a lightsaber ffa but what was i gonna do to him? backstab him with my stunbaton? man it never ends...

That is why I allway make sure i have my back to a wall in NAR Shadda streets, and set up nice sniper position with Laser trips, and Dets all around and a sentry ready to place.

I am set as a merc when i have these things...

Bacta (usually i dont have it, or use it)

Sentry (Like a teamate)

Flecette (Secodary Close in work)

DEMP (Long range sniping, Mid range)

Mercs need to be snipers on the 2 Nar shadda levels

I have actaully done quite well as a merc on J vs Merc servers I jsut leave when Jedi find out they need to kill me by using Pull/backswing i will lose that batle everytime, noobs do that move on JvM servers

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

I have actaully done quite well as a merc on J vs Merc servers I jsut leave when Jedi find out they need to kill me by using Pull/backswing i will lose that batle everytime, noobs do that move on JvM servers

How true you are. Jedis that use the Pull+Backstab/Backsweep against Mercs definitely have some self-esteem problems. They might as well go kill babies, because mercs have absolutely no defense against this move. Oh well, it's still fun as hell playing as a Merc.

Yeah, I hate when those lamers start doing pull+backstab to mercs. I mean, one says I'm being a move spammer so he's showing me what it's like. So how the HECK am I being cheap with my STUNBATTON???

I admit I use the detpacks alot, but seriously, stunbatton???

When the mercs on a server, myself included, complained that the Jedi's were being really lamer, eg: pull+backstab, continual pushing of ledges, they said to use absorb. Hello, Jedi and Mercs???

And to prove how easy it was to beat edi, one guy switched to merc and after getting some kills claimed it was easy. Funny how most of the kills obtained were when 5 mercs ganed up on 1 jedi with bryars.

Archived