Home

I Return, Victorious

Boba Rhett

My elaborate ploy to mooch my older brother into buying me an Xbox has come to fruition. This weekend I took my older brother to Best Buy and convinced him to buy me a Xbox. :cool:

Only problem is that.... I didn't get any games! :( Here I am, sitting next to an Xbox with nothing to play on it. :( *sigh* I suppose I could set the time.....

Besides the obvious, "Halo" What games should I look into buying?

Well what do you know! With my ps2 dying for no reason, and Sony having such a $hitty Tech Support, I decided to get an Xbox this weekend too! Only I got two games with mine! :p Halo and Hunter.

If you like Final Fight, you'll most likely like Hunter! You do know what Final Fight is rhett...right...:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Hee, I recently got an Xbox for my birthday (t was on the 2nd, guys. I didn't get your card :(), and am in a similar situation. I've got Halo and Tony Hawk 3, both of which kick ass. I really want to get Simpsons Road Rage, Psychonauts (when it comes out next year), and Max Payne (I haven't played this yet! can you believe it?).

Also a must-have product is the DVD kit with remote and infrared receiver plugin. I've got it and it's really a lot better than trying to play DVDs by way of the controller (a la PS2).

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

I got a ps2 witht he games: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Final Fantasy X, Maximo, and Virtua Fighter 4. Which, yes, do kick some major Arse.

Boooooo!!!;)

Yeah Obi-Wan is a pretty average game. I got Knockout Kings which is also so-so. I already have Max Payne for the PC. Spiderman game is the best Spiderman video game ever made. Web swinging is the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a PS2 and an XBOX. Sold my Gamecube. One thing that everyone should be aware of in terms of console preventive maitenance. If you rent games from your local retailer, and they use those silver security strips on the discs, they can damage your console lenses. The reason being they reflect the light right back at the lense and cuase it to burn out faster, over time. Just thought you would like to know that.:D

KOTOR is going to be awesome.:D

Genma Onimusha for XBOX is great.

I'm also looking forward to The Thing, Metal Gear Solid : Substance, and Splinter Cell.

I cannot believe that Microsoft did not throw some money around and get the Resident Evil Franchise. ARRRGHHH!:D

• 4 weeks later...

I rented Bruce Lee: Quest of the dragon the other day. I was pleasantly surprised. It really turned out to be a lot of fun, i thought. Probably not worth buying, as there is no multiplayer and there are only 2 difficulty levels in single player. But rent it a couple times, it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

xbox games-

out now: Halo, hunter the reckoning, spiderman, genma omnimusha, jedi starfighter, wwf raw, nfl fever 2002

coming out: superman ,lor: fellowship of the ring ,sw:knights of old republic ,sw:jedi outcast, blinx time sweeper, brute force ,panzer dragoon ,wwe raw 2 ,ninga gaiden, tork ,phsychonauts ,halo 2 ,omunisha 2, deathrow ,nfl fever 2002, batman dark tomorrow, indiana jones, project ego[fable) bc, splinter cell, mgs2 substance, minority report, doom 3, B.C., the hulk, shenmue 2, nba 2k2.breathe.:bdroid2:

Archived