Home

Obi Wan ep 1 and 2 model

TEX360

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As its been a month since the last (and only screenshots) can we please have a picture update for all the obi and quigon fans who are so looking forward to these models :)

Are Arco and Kman going to be skinning these models??

I hope so as they are some of the best skinners around and they would help make these great models even better :)

Originally posted by Klorel

Looks like this project has fallen into the great pit of carkoon along with antilles :p

What the hell happens to these guys? Do they just stop posting updates so they can spend more time working on their projects or do they indeed, as you suggested, fall into the great pit of carkoon? hmmm Meditate on this I will.

I think with devotion to 4 models in total ya have to give it time.....TEX probably is working on Mace of Qui Gon at the mo..

so everyboday just sit tight :D

Ps:taunt ideas

Mace-"This Partys Over"

Qui-Gon-"I sense a disturbance in the force"

Obi-Wan EP1-"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Obi-Wan EP2-"You Havnt Learnt Anything"

just ideas....im sure somwhere you can rip those

i think this thread should be closed to everyone but the model maker(s) because if only they post we know there's an update when it appears at the top of the forum instead of "can't....let...this...go...to....second....page! *force push to top of thread*" that just means everyone else who's thread has breaking news doesn't get read by anyone because 50 threads have that message so (don't flame me or anything:mad: )but that's my opinion so if you agree then cool, if you don't then f you i don't like reading *bump!*:p

Archived