Home

Natalie Portman's Beach incident

Natopo

Originally posted by Heavyarms

the whole thing is a fake. It is fake because of one thing: Why isn't her head tanned like the rest of her body? Simple: the head was photographicaly rearranged.

HEAVYARMS is exactly right!!!

popular actresses dont do such things...besides she's only 16-17 at the time and think of what her family would think?

In my opinion its a doctored pic, done by the same people who do it all the time.

These pictures have been around for a few years now... Thought i think they came out after her 18 birthday.

They could be doctored pictures, but there are 2 other things that make it a little more belivable... 1. is that there are more pictures from that same day showing her with the full suit still one. 2. i have not seen anything from her that says they are fake. (then again you could just say that someone faked the other pictures, and ofcoures i could have just missed the denial somewhere.)

Originally posted by krkode

popular actresses dont do such things...

Yes they do, their are several actresses right now that have nude sunbathing shoots in tablods that do not deniae that the pictures are really of them, they just sue because they tablouds print the pictures. Not because they are false.

Originally posted by krkode

popular actresses dont do such things...besides she's only 16-17 at the time and think of what her family would think?

Well actually it goes way further than that. I don't look at p0rn or anything but couple yrs back some sickos at my school brought in nude Britney Spear picks at they were pretty genuine.:eek: :eek: :eek:

well, i must admit i didnt exactly mean that...

maybe i should say Natalie Portman wouldn't do such a thing, because, when i looked at her profile in a couple of places like IMDB and yahoo, it looked like she was really against such stuff...and she rejected roles in sooo many movies which required her to expose stuff...:(:o

and crazy dog, i would have to say, britney spears and natalie portman are 2 VERY different people...in my opinion

Ah the glories of Photoshop :D

Although, I must point out that not all women are shy petite virgin angels that only act naughty when there's a horny guy around, as society seems to dictate.., so I really wouldn't be suprised if those photos WERE real..

Originally posted by Clefo

Ah the glories of Photoshop :D

Although, I must point out that not all women are shy petite virgin angels that only act naughty when there's a horny guy around, as society seems to dictate.., so I really wouldn't be suprised if those photos WERE real..

sometimes i loose respect for those kind of people...i hope Portman isn't so:(

THIS IS THE REAL ME! I SWEAR! NOT THE HACKER!

Ok, well some sickos at my school brought in the whole article. Apparently she went to St. Bart's beach for vacation. She took off her top (I dunno if she thought anyone was looking or not) and a toursit or someone was quietly snapping photos of her topless. Also I heard in some interview that some idiots at school told me about that Natalie Portman was starring in Anywhere but Here. In that movie she was meant to go Nude and apparently she refused. The director edited the script so she wouldn't have to go nude. Then she was 16, now 18. In a later interview she said that she wouldn't mind doing the nude scene.

Natopo, do you know anyone who might have guessed your password?

Something similar happened to me on another set of forums...I never actually found out who it was but it doesn't matter, because those forums don't exist anymore :D

And, anyway, those pics suck...why is her head tanned and not the rest of her? :D lol

Archived