Home

What race/class are you gonna pick BESIDES BOUNTY HUNTER AND JEDI

DriveThru

:monkey4: :monkey4: :monkey4:

What race/class are you gonna be besides bounty hunter and Jedi, because everyone is going to say that. And what faction will you join?

I'm thinking Zabrak tatoo artist or maybe tamer, or musician (I am in RL) or bartender. I definatly wanna have a house in a player made city. Either Empire or Hutts for faction.

Just a thought, proly gonna be an interesting thread.

:lsduel:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have many plans, most of them being human, being something a little bit on the tough side, and very much not being BH or jedi :D

Though, I am very attracted to the idea of playing a tamer too. Well, I'll see. After all, I can always do that for my second char (or third...or fourth!)

Welcome to the forums topicstarter !!!

Well, me personally... I think i'm going to open up a shop... But i'm also thinking about protecting...

protecting cargo transports etc.

Sort of like a scout to ride infront of the cargo transport and report when trouble is luring :)

Hmm, I wonder if u can do both :)

:cool:

my class, work my way up through the imperial army untill im a general :) then wealse my way under admerial thrawns command

and i'll be human ..thats unless i somehow become a jedi then its off to being a dark one and hiding within the hutts or someother player made faction and use my previous knolege of imperial connections to my groups advantage

plant some spice call the local imperial athorites

I wanna become a human smuggler or bartender. I'm still considering doctor but it's not very likely that I become one. Or maybe a bartender with smuggler contacts, and buying and selling "borrowed" things in my spare time...

And I'm gonna support probarly the Empire :thrawn2:, but there is a little chance that I will support the Hutt's.

Smugglers? Well, since there will be some kind of 'random mission suppliers (seen in the E3 movies, you know the stormtroop-killer mission), quite propably there will be likewise people in the shadier parts of towns, giving you money for getting contraband from point A to point B without the local law finding out about it. Before the space expansion? Well, propably they'll smuggle from one town to another, on the same planet. These planets are supposed to be as big as the EQ map, after all, so there are bound to be danger involved...

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I won't tolerate that sort of things in my area. Unless they are my friends. Or pay handsomely :)

I've said this to one "would-be smuggler" today and it burst his bubble.

If you are picturing: Speeding from one planet to another, avoiding Imperial patrols, hiding in compartments in the bowls of the ship. Forget it!

Remember, we don't even have our own ships till probably over 6 months after the game comes out.

A smuggler on public transport?..... Does anybody else not find that funny? :p

Well, I'm sure ya all knew. Just makin' sure.

Well, a lot of Real Life smuggling is conducted on public transports, especially drugs. The old "swallow condoms full of cocain and travel by airlines", etc. So it's not that impossible. Though, I would not like to be the sorry sod who has to transport ten tonnes of ore that way. Especially when the contraband eventually have to come out. Ouuuuch!

If you want to be a smuggler, don't be a smuggler.

What I mean, is that be a jack-of-all-trades first, then specialize in blasters, mechanics, etc. then take a few of those skill points and transfer them to Smuggling after the SE comes out!

Simple, yet so complex...

well...after the space expansion is released..ill probally be a theif or sumthin (hey, not all the jobs have been revealed yet...i can dream..) and a smuggler in one...so like i also sell/buy illegal/rare stuff and all and i dont build a house, i make frie...i mean...allies, as jango fett would call them, no friends, just allies...and trave lto diffrent worlds not staying at one world too long.

Archived