Home

What race/class are you gonna pick BESIDES BOUNTY HUNTER AND JEDI

DriveThru

@ james.. hi and welcome to SWgalaxies.net.

uhm.. i hate tp burst your bubble.. but the dev's have already told us that steeling will not be in the game. maybe in an expansion later on.. but not in the release. sorry :(

@ paladin: hi and welcome to SWgalaxies.net.. hop you wil stick around :D

to the smugglers and the advisors to not smuggle.

the smuggling job is the one i have to choose. i know i dont HAVE to... but i want to be like a trader.. a merchant. i want to go to a plaent. pick up some goods.. and sell it on another planet... now in the bginning of the ga,me.. i will try to save as much money as i can to open up a little store.. or shop.. or cantina. i will let it go onb a bit.. and i will then get some goods and travel to Corellia. there i will meet up with the Associates and help them out to get us some money. i will help transport mining profducts to hight people who are manufacturing (sp?).. and i will bring those goods to the rest of our group.. to shops.. they have.. or otherwise.

now when the space expansion comes out,.. i hope i have saved enough money to buy a small freighter.. and then i think of opening my litlle tranbsporting business.. from Corellia to Naboo.

getting goods from Corellia.. and selling them on Naboo..and the other way around...... and maybe even take on passengers to bring to other planets....against a small fine ofcourse :D

now.. to be this guy.. i think i have to be a smuggler as proffesion... but i dont HAVE to be a smuggler ... if you catch my drift.

oh and the space expansion comes out.... 1 year after the orignal game release...

-Wraith 8-

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sho227

I'm definitely going to be a Zabrakian Sith Lord (Dark Jedi). Haven't yet decided about his name though. Just can't wait for the game to be published! :)

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :D

hey... ill make a bet with you ok? :D

go read This thread .. it also goes for sith lords. its a harmless bet... nobody realy gets any badder of it :D

oh and promiss me one thing please... if you are gonna me Zabrak.... please dont get the same tattoo as Maul... PLEASE :(

Cya around

-Wraith 8-

While there won't necessarily be a Bodyguard profession at the beta test, there will undoubtably be sets of skills (combat, medical, technical) that will combine well for a bodyguard character.

Regardless I think that you will be able to be the profession you want to be...

Originally posted by Wings_SWmud

Tsk...seems we're going to have a rather nasty lack of Mon Calamari...so you'll have to make do with me as one =) Politics/Merchant, hopefully.

well.. one of the big admins of the Lucasforums, Sherack Nar... will play the game and he is gonna be mon cal...... so :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well.. one of the big admins of the Lucasforums, Sherack Nar... will play the game and he is gonna be mon cal...... so :D

If I can have an explorer personality...I want to be a Mon Cal...because they can breathe underwater :D

I hope they have an ocean...*drool* :D

Whats with you guys wanting to be smugglers? Yes, it might be "fun" but there will most likely be a lot of smugglers and you would have to be the top one to get any jobs.

Whats with the people who want the be Dark Jedi? I mean, what makes you think that YOU will get picked to train for a Jedi. I mean, everyone has a chance and all, but think of something else to do, and if you get offered to learn the force and all that, then do it.

Bounty hunters. Why that profession? I guess it would be pretty good if there were only a few on each planet, but I have a feeling there will be a lot of them, so you wont earn much money and you will have to go to a different profession.

Now, onto what I want to be. I would like to join or make a clan and build a small city. A city where we have miners, ship builders and all that. Where we can have AT-ST's, AT-AT's, and a whole bunch of other ships. I understand that those probably wont come out till the expansion, but they have confermed that atleast AT-ST's will be out. I would personally like to be a pilotof a Y-wing or something like that. Own a land speeder and the hover bike thing(i dont know the name). I would just like to be able to pilot everything that my clan would own and we could share vehicals within our clan. Maybe have a few smugglers and all that, but I would like the city to be more well knowen for its vehical/ship building.......

well.. i agree with you on dark jedi, and jedi.

bounty hunter is also gonna be a large group.. but not troubling.

You have to realize that other than a couple of thouzand players.. there are also maybe thouzands of NPC's.

(Non Player Charachter)

wich also have their own lives.. wich make mistakes.. and do crime... so i think there will be a lot of bounty hunting going on.

for smugglers.... i choose the smuggler proffesion because that is the closest to being a trader, transporter. im not planning on smuggling that much. and if you are afraid that there will be no Jobs available as bounty hunter or smuggler... believe me there are. the devs said that the game makes missions. and right at the first time you play the game you get a mission that has something to do with your proffesion.

so if you choose smuggler... you will get a smuggling job once you begin.

if you choose bounty hunter.. you will get a bounty hunter job.

etc, etc.

our PA (Player Association) has some people who need transports for certain goods.... so we already made agreements that the 3 smugglers (transporters) wil do transport runs. we also offered our services to other PA's.

i think that there will not be a problem.

What will you smuggle with? In the FAQ, it says transporters wont be available till the expansion. So, are you just going to smuggle from town to town or what?

Also, what I would like to know is how interactive it will be. Can we mow the grass, lift up things. How will we mine?! have picks and just hit at a wall that never goes in or what?

they also said you would be able to ride on animals like dewbacks.. i think you are able to use them as transport. and you can always carry small objects past people.. like spies :D

microships

blasters

info

datapads.

and... you will be able to build mining vehicles in game.. so i think you also will be able to make your own speeder. and they said that in the very first patch of the game... they will enable player controlled vehicles... so i think we all will first explore a bit.. get to know some stuuf first.. and then .. after a month... they will hopefully introduce player controlled vehicles... so im not worried :D

Man, some kind of warrior for sure. I'm going to set up a shop and get some other warrior buddies to do the same. Then, we'll bring in droid builders ect. and start a little community. We'll then build defenses and such and then allow people into our city (to colonize) if they promise to fight for us, until I have a grand army. The city will grow along with the warriors, and soon there will be no stopping us! Muhahaha! I'm new, by the way.

i will work with a few partner and make powerfull guns and weapons....then sell them....with the money hire bounty hunters to kill people i hate.....

:evanpiel: here is 100000 kill Yoda

:fett: .....ok...ummm sure how hard could it be

Originally posted by Lynxbite

i will work with a few partner and make powerfull guns and weapons....then sell them....with the money hire bounty hunters to kill people i hate.....

:evanpiel: here is 100000 kill Yoda

:fett: .....ok...ummm sure how hard could it be

Why would you hate Yoda, he's just a kindly muppet who had to go through life with Jim Henson's hand up his butt....

Archived