Home

New races for expansion?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next species:

1 jawa. why? a lot of people want to be one.

2 Sulustan. why? they play a big part of the SW universe

3 Gungan. why? cause i actualy want to Kill a Char played being of Gungan :D

4 weequay. why? they are technical good. i think for the space EP

5 Selonian. why? i have a feeling they will make the Corellian sector complete some day.

6 Malestarian. wy? it was in almost every movie.

the ones i Would Like:

7 Noghri. why? they are COOOL! ! :D

8 Hutts. why? i would like to kill a Hutt :D

my 2 cents

-wraith 8-

I don't see the Chiss or Noghri getting into the game.

The Noghri were very rare off of their home planet and were entirely in the service of the Empire.

I believe Thrawn was the first Chiss anyone had encountered and was the only one know to be in the region in which the game is played (untill the New Jedi Order books).

I like Legacy of Sith's list with the addition of Sullustians.

-Droids shouldn't be playable(in my opinion) thats what droid mechanics are for, right? You can own lots of them though. :r2d2:

-Koon's race would definately be awesome :koon:

-I'd like to see some Dugs, that would be awesome. :dug:

-Gungans: this is controversial because everyone hates Jar Jar and Boss Nass but that race in general is pretty cool. They have awesome technology as well. The worst part is the language, but even that can sound cool. (remember the grey-skinned general w/ the little catfish-looking mustache in Ep1, he was cool)

-Chodru-Ji: this was a race in one of the expanded universe novels. They start their lives as blue-furred, six-legged wolves, then at about 15 years of age, they undergo complete metamophasis. The adult form is basically a human with four arms, all adults are supposidly very attractive by human standards. They have english sounding names like Chamberlain.

-Kaminoans? just a thought, they are supposed to see ultraviolet light. Their big white city was actually brightly colored to them.

-NO EWOKS :ion::ewok:

-maybe Jawas though. jawas rarely leave Tatooine so that would be a problem. :jedijawa:

Yeah sullustan is another species I want to play as but I didn't list them cause I wanted to keep the list short. A couple of additional species I'd also want to see in the game are:

1. Gungan- :gungan: it'll apeal to mainstream fans :jarjar:

2. Aqualish- they are an interesting species and ponda boba was cool.

3. Bith- For the sake of species variety :band:

4. Sullastan- (i agree totally with wraith) :nien:

I think they should include the Montanan!

They would be, of course, STUPID, wouldn't know basic lang., would never get FS, and could only taunt people from the other side of the map. And they the create the Planet Montana, Half Mountain, half desert!

Originally posted by Zendjir

How about non-humanoid species? I don't know any examples from the top of my head, but it would be cool, wouldnt it? Maybe an insectoid species?

hmmmmm...... would Ithorians (aka Hammerheads) count? I always thought they were cool. I don't know of any insectoid species. The problem is many aliens in Star Wars are humanoid. Very few space-faring species have more than 2 arms or legs etc.

edit: I just remembered. The Verpine are an insectoid species. They helped desogn the B-Wing fighter with Ackbar, i'm not sure of their appearence though.

I do think the Gran is non-humanoid.

If i am wrong plez correct me.

and i agree with u all in the new species except for the jawas. Because everyone will want to be one and then there will be to many jawas on every planet, plus they need to stay were they belong.

Yom

Humanoid means two arms, two legs, etc. So Gran is humanoid. Personally, I think the Gran or Weequay should be in the game....they seem to be some of the most frequently refernced aliens out of those that have not been chosen. After all, to the casual star wars fan a gran would be recognized as star wars before a sullastan.

Jawa's... they would kinda be the "bards" of this MMORPG :p

But really, theres always players that joke around and dont really care about being the best fighter.. gungans would be perfect for them :p

They would also be able to breath underwater and find hidden... stuff ;)

And they could have an advantage in gungan weapon skills because the gungan weapons are quite different from your normal blaster...

(ADD THOSE GUNGAN SHIELDS PLEASE!) ;)

Archived