Home

New races for expansion?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that why Humans are the only ones who do not excel in any attribute, have any languages to start off with other than Basic and do not have any special abilties?

Sails - Wind = Ho ho ho

The only reason I want to be human is because I've done a lot of role-playing in JK clans and written a lot of stories and personally I would like to be the character I set myself.

And even then I'm a little reluctant about choosing the 'average' race who are really nothing special in attributes.

Oh and by what I have seen there are gonna be WAY more aliens than humans...

Originally posted by RoyalGuard

Of course, seeing as all aliens are inferior to humans, there'd be little point in having any more aliens, but it adds to the variety...

I disagree, humans are just the building block for all other species to be compared to. I personally would rather be a transhodan than a human if i'm fighting a wookie!

I'd say have Jawas be Non-Playable Characters.

Heres the species I'd like to see:

1. Nikto(Predator-looking humanoid of the Hutt Criminal Empire)

2. Clawdite(I mean morphing into whatever you want, that would be awesome)

3. Kaminoan(There enviroment is very...um...bright)

4. Neimoidian(If your the trading type)

5. Sullustan(They just are funny-looking)

6. Tusken Raider(This would just be awesome)

7. Ugnaught(For the Hell of it)

8. Weequay(Because they look pretty sweet)

9. Yuuzhan Vong(Would make a very cool looking Sith. You'll know what I mean by the picture below)

eu_bg.jpg

Since Tusken Raider is one of my favorite species, I'll post a link to a good resource page for all my fellow insomniacs to gaze at:

http://www.angelfire.com/oh/shoju/starwarsrpg/races/tusken.html

You may ask "Why are you interested in the Tusken Raiders, their technology is that of the Ewoks'." Well guess what...I had the Star Wars comic books but was missing one until now:

issue #10(Part 4 of 6 of the Outlander "Chapter")

Well just look at this cover. Magnifico!

swon10.jpg

:craider:

Yeah :) I have that series too, it's amazing! It would be really cool to see some tusken secret revealed in SWG, deep and mysterious. But I don't think that they will ever become a playable species, because they hardly ever leave Tatooine.

Ok so let's recap. The sum of the species people want to see in the expansions (no particualar order) are:

1. Nikto 2. Kaminoan 3. Weequay 4. Dug 5. Gamorrean 6.Gran

7. Chiss 8. Sullustan 9.Quarren 10. Gungan 11. Noghri

12. Geonisian 13. Bith 14. Ithorian 14. Talz 15. Gotal 16. Devaronian 17. Aqualish 18. Neimoidian 19. Duros 20. Faleen 21. Gand 22. Chodru-Chi 23. Verpine 24. Kel Dor 25. Selonian 26. Yuuhzan Vong 27. Jawas 28. Droids 29. Hutt 30. Clawdite

31. Tusken Raiders 32. Ugnaught

So lets see the 32 suggested species + the 8 confirmed playable species = 40 species! Multiply that by 25 professions = 1000+ possible play styles! Now that's diversity!

Someone said that the casual fan would recognize the Gran before they recognize the Sullustan.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Nien Nunb rocks and everyone remembers him. They remember him as many things. Lando's sidekick, the guy with the funny lips, the guy with the big ears. the guy that talked funny. Everyone remembers and loves him. Long live Nien Nunb!

Originally posted by OCH

Nien Nunb rocks and everyone remembers him. They remember him as many things. Lando's sidekick, the guy with the funny lips, the guy with the big ears. the guy that talked funny. Everyone remembers and loves him. Long live Nien Nunb!

Preach it

Kel Dor

Gran

Jawa

Chiss - Although I doubt it would be integrated into the game.

Tusken Raiders - Tatooine is one of the worlds ya know...

Clawdites

Transdoshans

Zabrak(Iridonian)

Ithorian

Vurk - Coleman Trebor is awesome.

I can't think of anymore, brain is fried at the moment.

Archived