Home

Monkey Island The Movie

guybrush guy

Here's the Figo/ Largo comparison:

Figo:

Figo-27.jpg

Largo:

Largo.gif

There are photos of each that make them look more like each other, but I don't have time to look for them.

The Michael Palin photo is good, my hat goes off and I submit.

Why don't they get Dominiqe Armato as Guybrush (lol).

As for LeChuck, I say they computer animate him and use Earl Boen for his voice (did you know Earl Boen Was in Terminator 1 and 2! As the evil schiatrist! I got his autograph, I think I will post it)

guys! it is not going to be the world bigest movie. it's going to be an amiture movie done by amitures, with a very small budget. the charitures dont have to look exactly alike and there does not have to be a boat.

(i am going to film mostly at the beach)

all i wanted were some sugestions

thanx anyway

I suggest that you don't announce you intend to make the movie until afterwards. I expect at least one LucasArts employee will see this, and they will not like it. They'll take you to the cleaners.

Another suggestion, do insult sword-fighting.

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Brendan Frasier for Guybrush Threepwood!! :D

Give up, Guybrush Guy, you're not fooling anybody.

Oh, Brendan Frasier REALLY pisses me off. Let's cast....um.....Kevin Costner! No, erm....it'd have to be a comedy guy.....Robin Williams!....nah...I like Mikey Fox, he'll lose the Parkinson's disease soon, they'll cure it. Or, they could cast Matt Damon.

I like the Elaine from Seinfeld idea. Seinfeld roX.

Jim Carrey wouldn't even need to act to play Stan!

Danny Devito could be Largo (In the second flick)

Tom Hanks could be Herman, like on Castaway

Halle Berry = Swordmaster, No Contest.

Bruce Willis = MeathookAnd LeChuck - Well,

Otis = That guy who's in Mallrats and plays Tom Cruise's best friend in Vanilla Sky

And LeChuck - Well, either Tim Curry, or maybe Robin Williams, he must be decaying a bit by now.

If they made a Monkey Island movie, it would HAVE to be a musical.

And this guy is NOT gonna make a MI movie.

ok, ive tallied up the going rates of all of the actors mentioned here and calculated the cost of the cast if this movie were made right now

Cost = more money than all of us combined will ever make (excluding me of course, im gonna be mucho rich)

Archived