Home

Mandy Palpatine?!

Clem

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*looks down at shirt* its blue, thank god!

looks at obi-wan, argh, so long :D

p.s. these moderators really let us do whatever we want, dont they? ive seen some flame threads go on for almost a page before getting closed :confused:

*runs into the room, grabs Legion, pulls a bag over his face, ties his hands behind his back and places headphones blasting the Star Wars theme onto his head then starts walking him out of the room*

Don't you worry, Legion. Everything's gonna be alright. We'll get you the help you need.

Trek better then SW... ROFL. How obscene! :D

Hey, I have a question since EVERYONEEEEEEE is so excited that I reached the 1,000 post stage /sarcasm

(let there be many more stages to come though :))

Is there some sort of exclusive forum, anything exclusive at all? Just wondering... hehe :p

Cheers ;)

P.S. I was banned from Massassi because I used too many smilies - I really had to get that off my chest before I could move on.

This post has gotten sooooo off topic... anyhow, Legion, I never really meant for that to impact you that much. I thought that it was over with my last post. :) Anyhow, everything is ok. No worries here.

"Bah.... I get yelled at for spamming when we got this whole nice little conversation in the middle..."

I never mentioned you BTW.... Feeling a little quilty eh? :lol:

:D

mima ..... ur whole life is just to confuse and irritate me isnt it .... own up ... ur all here to make my life a living hell

glad i got that off my chest :) ... now i have room for my fake boobs and :elaine: is complete!! :laughing:

awwww guys im touched!

this is my first ever red thread

shame most of the comments are FAR from topic oh well

and im a Horny Bantha!! MOOOOOOOOOOO (sorry cant think what noise a bantha makes)

Originally posted by Tyrion

I should have never posted that picture on this forum....he's using it for evil I tell ya,for evil!!!!

in order:

1: I thought his name was, "the dark lord formerly known as sidious":D

2: VIVA LA TREKIES!!!!

3: yes, that pic is being used for evil....

hmm... 5 vs. 60696985834757567484564485487583 users.... we might be a bit in over are heads... but remember, raven made ST:EF so....:D must find a way to replace the merr-sonn with the *BIG-GUN!!!!111one111!!!!!!at@1111!!!! TM* from st:ef... damn that gun was cool...:D

Originally posted by Raven_Xwing

His actual name is Jar Jar palpatine!:ewok:

do you realize the hole you just burried your self in???? saying "jar jar" on a star wars forum is like waving a red flag in front of a bull..... your asking for it buddy. just a friendly warning lol

-mike

Originally posted by mrmike260

do you realize the hole you just burried your self in???? saying "jar jar" on a star wars forum is like waving a red flag in front of a bull..... your asking for it buddy. just a friendly warning lol

-mike

actually bulls are color blind, its the movement of the shirt that gets then goin.... :D just thought id be a smartass once in a while;)

Archived