Home

The question/answer thread....

Tyrion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I've got a question. I've recently downloaded some mods for JKII, but I am having trouble getting them to work. In fact, I've only had one work correctly.

What has happened, for some of the mods is that when I begin game play, instead of getting a "new" version of kyle, I am completely invisible (except when my shields get hit). Mainly I was using a mod that put Darth Maul in single player. When I opened the console, I got a bunch of statements like "Could not find shaders for {path to mod player data}." Can anyone tell me how these things are supposed to work????

Darth Chubbs

Thanks for the help guys. I'll check it out. It just makes me feel odd when it seems I am the only person having trouble getting this done! You would think copying a file into a directory would not be a leap into rocket science, yet that's what I did, and it won't work!

Thanks again!

Originally posted by Darth Seph

Fossil25 has got it. The time is Zero. Light can reach ne where in the universe in no time at all. However if you stand on a planet , and just say you replace a particle of light with a car ok. You watch the car take off and travel to another planet. From your vision the car will take as many years as calculated from planet to planet , eg 1000 light years between each planet. However the second that car takes off from it will take zero seconds to reach the other planet , not 1000 years. However it is a light particle not a vehichle so no take off acceleration is needed. So light from our sun can reach our neighbouring star in zero seconds. But from here on Earth we watch it take a million light years.

I knew that!!! but by putting that it is 1000 years away in the question you contradicted yourself and gave the answer away. You should have given a distance and not an amount of time, when you are going to ask us again for an amount of time. For if you can travel at the speed of light it is obviously not 1000 years away.

1)Yes, when you have no mass, you travel anywhere instantaneously.

2)Atoms are made of nuetrons, protons, and electrons; but those are made of a *theoretical* particles called quarks.

3)The yellow light joke was meant to make the person asking it say the same question over and over again, only slower.

4)Yes, you fit 4 homosexuals on a barstool by flipping it over, and they sit on the legs.

5)The meaning of life is only known to the waiter in "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life". :D

:ben::saberb:

Archived