Home

The question/answer thread....

Tyrion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope still havent got it guys. Yes V = D/T. But again not the answer because again its not a car. It light , no weight. And from our field of vision light takes time to travel. But imagine you weigh aboslutly nothing in mass. You are travellng on a light particle long long does it take you to reach anywhere in the universe ?

atoms are made of a nucleus of protons (+ve) and neutrons (neutral) and a "cloud" of electrons around it (-ve)

deeper than that is known ... but not by me :)

i could find out but that would mean talking to siggy my mate from college and that always ends as an argument about cars

MINIS rule

wha-?

as u go faster, ur supposed to decrease in mass rite? *suppposseed*

so if your mass is zero, then ur velocity should be 1/zero which is infinity...so you don't require any time to reach there...

or am i totally making no sense?

is this something to do with relative velocity?

Fossil25 has got it. The time is Zero. Light can reach ne where in the universe in no time at all. However if you stand on a planet , and just say you replace a particle of light with a car ok. You watch the car take off and travel to another planet. From your vision the car will take as many years as calculated from planet to planet , eg 1000 light years between each planet. However the second that car takes off from it will take zero seconds to reach the other planet , not 1000 years. However it is a light particle not a vehichle so no take off acceleration is needed. So light from our sun can reach our neighbouring star in zero seconds. But from here on Earth we watch it take a million light years.

Archived