Home

Here's an idea that may help settle the scripters vs the honorable players!

NomadWR

Here you go guys, you May be able to write a script, and yeah so what, its part of the engine, but does it mean you should do it? LUCASARTS CLEARLY STATES THEY DONT EVEN WANT YOU USING THE CONSOLE! Yes its there, but they dont reccomend you use it. So heres the point everyone is trying to make for you Jevesus, you can do it all you want, but it doesnt make it fair.

Oh and another thing Jevesus, people are entitled to their opinion, they arent entitled to listen to you shoot out a load of **** out of your mouth, so stop bashing people the way you have been. Its okay to be constructive in your replies about what you believe is wrong, but dont be an @$$ about it. Nobody likes an @$$.

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

remember, there is more than one type of script

some are easy to counter

some give an unfair advantage

some don't give any advantage

some are just plain stupid

some are so cheap i'm not even gunna bother to discuss them because it makes me sick to my stomach;)

exactly, thats why the use of the word "some" might be nice next time, too.

Originally posted by Djinn Altis{S}

Here you go guys, you May be able to write a script, and yeah so what, its part of the engine, but does it mean you should do it? LUCASARTS CLEARLY STATES THEY DONT EVEN WANT YOU USING THE CONSOLE! Yes its there, but they dont reccomend you use it. So heres the point everyone is trying to make for you Jevesus, you can do it all you want, but it doesnt make it fair.

Do they? Please, tell me where. I'll be looking forward to a good laugh reading that they don't want people to use the console but are too dimwitted to be able to disable it.

And like I've said so many times before, all scripts are not unfair.

Archived