Home

Life is over! unless...........?

Stubbie77

ok we all know parents are nothing but trouble when it comes to games. Well the worst has come to me. They took away my CD and just now i have realized that i can't play multi ether without the CD. Is there any way i can change that?

I could tell you, but I am a father myself and if they took your game cd then its probably cause you were being a wanker, maybe you should go say I'm sorry to them and beg them for your cd back. (or maybe you should get the cd back from your friend or try actually buying the game)

They took away my CD and just now i have realized that i can't play multi ether without the CD. Is there any way i can change that?

How are your grades?

Are you doing your homework?

Are you finishing your chores?

Sorry they took away your CD, but maybe you should try doing other things for a while. Yes, parents tend to suck at times, but they must have a good reason for confiscating your game. Fix whatever is wrong, and they'll give it back. Oh, and trying to find away to sneak a game behind your parents back is not a good idea. They took your game....if they find out you're still playing, don't you think they might take away your computer? Sorry bud...just deal with life without the game for awhile?

yes, perents can be sucky (often) and do mean things like take your games away or kick you out of the house (that's what you get for being 35 and still living with your perents) but it's nothing to end your life over. just act really sad and they will cave (mine do). hang in there, we're pullin for ya;)

do something besides computer....get a life

To bad i live in the middle of no where and there are only 25 houses in my neighborhood and they are all full of old people and 4 year olds. The computer is my only connection to the out side world.

As for you leelink for some reason i don't believe you and think that you have no idea how to play it with out the CD. i posted this to find help not to get questions on why thye took it away.

I wont tell you were to go. I have probably said to much by just letting you know there is a hack that lets you do it, even works on pure servers. try another forum maybe, but I wont post it here for every pirate to download and use.

To bad i live in the middle of no where and there are only 25 houses in my neighborhood and they are all full of old people and 4 year olds. The computer is my only connection to the out side world.

that must suck...but i'm sure you are exagerating, there is somebody in your age group i betcha

i know...everybody has finals around this time of year, go study for them

No i am not joking. There is no one near my age group. No joke. I have a sister but she is at work always and the closes guy my age lives about an hour from me on bike. And school is over so i have no finals or anything i need to study for.

Leelink if your so worried everyone is going to here then just send me a pm. Comon i really need this. This is no joke. Computer is the outside world for me.

Hey Stubbie77- well that is unfortunate.

I don't really approve of people saying stuff like "get a life" - seems kinda funny and a tad hypocritical coming from avid Jedi gamers who are in a clan, post on Jedi message boards very frequently, and have a Jedi strategy website. It's also just plan mean spirited and rude. Oh well.

But I do have to wonder, as some other people have questioned, WHY? did your parents take it away? Are you obsessing on this game? Are your grades slipping? Are you neglecting your responsibilities?

Try to look at yourself objectively and answer the question. If it is yes, then maybe you COULD use a break from the game. It maybe the healthiest thing for you. When I was young, I wouldn't defy my parents wishes unless I thought they being completely unreasonable. But I did do it from time-to-time.

Ultimately. however, the choice is yours of what you wish to do. There are plenty of places on the Internet you can find a no-cd patch for the game if you really want it. Just search for one. (No, I won't link to one for you, please don't ask.)

But really try and think about WHY your parents took the CD away. I don't know you, your parents, or your situation. But I suspect your parents acted out of what they thought was your best interest. Maybe you should respect their wishes?

Sleepy TKC

SleepyTKC

Rather intelligent post there. Pretty much along the same lines of my post.

Stubbie77

Enjoy your hack. Judging from content from your posts, it's evident you are quite young still. Have fun with the game, but I just hope this doesn't piss your parents off more. Sometimes you've got to ask yourself not just "what's going to make you happy" but "what's going to make your family happy"? Cherish your family and your relationship with them. Parents may be hard, but they know what's best for you (most of the time).

SAY NO TO DRUGS AND STAY AND SCHOOL!!!

kinda cliched, hehe.

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

that must suck...but i'm sure you are exagerating, there is somebody in your age group i betcha

i know...everybody has finals around this time of year, go study for them

well, not everyone has a similar living situation to each other you know... :) and not everyone has finals at this time of year (especially if you live in Australia, haha, we're in mid-year and i've finished exams actually... and i don't start research till mid July...)

just please be a bit more open-minded about your posts... telling people to "get a life" and so on doesn't generally help, perhaps some small amount of understanding would do more to mend a situation than discouragement... it might do more for one's self esteem and personal development too, if you were to offer some more tact and perspective instead (if indeed you consider yourself more experienced in the ways of life than who you talk to)...

"my parents took my cd".

thats the most pitifully masqueraded inquiry for a crack i've heard so far.

if your parents, really, took your CD though, i suggest you get your sorry ass outside and engage in some physical activities, you probably need it.

if your parents, really, took your CD though, i suggest you get your sorry ass outside and engage in some physical activities, you probably need it.

and there is also other elements besides the computer

My god. What activity. My parents are never home to take me anywhere nor is my sister. All The kids in my neighborhood are 4 or 20+. What the **** can i do? Yes i do things on weekends but what about weekdays. I wish you could live where i do. School is the only time i really get to see some buds of mine. And i do do a lot of activities. Ski team, Swim team, Baseball, etc.

Originally posted by Stubbie77

My god. What activity. My parents are never home to take me anywhere nor is my sister. All The kids in my neighborhood are 4 or 20+. What the **** can i do? Yes i do things on weekends but what about weekdays. I wish you could live where i do. School is the only time i really get to see some buds of mine. And i do do a lot of activities. Ski team, Swim team, Baseball, etc.

Excessive use of the computer has obviously made your mind numb, get outside right now young man! ;-)

Originally posted by Stubbie77

Lmao. I was just outside. Doing yard work. :(

[sarcasm]wow, that's so hard, i have to mow the lawn, clean the sinks, unload the dishwasher, set the table, and a ****load of other stuff[/sarcasm]

suck it up, get a life and do some more stuff and suck up to your parents and maybe you'll get it back

Archived