Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

Sorry OCH, but I have to append your list to make my versitile jedi idea a little more marketable :) Hope you don't mind.

Ki-Adi Mundi (Psyk0Sith is working on him)

Kit Fisto

Shaak Ti

Jar Jar Binks (Major Clod is working on him)

Coleman Trebor (Kinja and PIo Koon are working on him)

Saesee Tiin

Eeth Koth

Jedi- A customizable jedi model with multiple surfaces that can be turned on and off to create new and unique jedi. Things like different hair styles, facial hair, horns, clothing, cybernetic components, hoods, cloaks, belts, etc. that skinners can pick and choose from to make their jedi or sith truly original without needing a new model

Geonosian

X-Wing Pilot

Old Ben Kenobi

Luke (RotJ or ANH?)

4-LOM

Ewok

Tusken Raider

Clearly, I am not above shameless self-promotion :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When this model comes out, perhaps a "Hyperspace Wars" mod could come out sometime too?

I read this from a detailed explanation of Plo Koon but have not much knowledge of what the Hyperspace wars were and which Jedi Master was killed.

"Plo was legendary for his leadership during the Stark Hyperspace Wars, during which he rallied the forces of the Old Republic after a Jedi Master was killed in battle."

Originally posted by GreenDevil

Wow, Kent H, thats some pretty sweet stuff!

You get a hold of me when you find it available somewhere, or if I can buy it online or something! Being a die-hard Plo Koon fan (check sig ;) ) I'm like DYING to read those!!!

Greendevil: you can get all the books Kent spoke of at http://www5.tfaw.com

they are an official retailer for the Star Wars Comic book series publishers: Dark Horse.

I'm hoping for the generic Jedi myself on the next-model subject. I'd conduct the poll myself, but I don't think it would be polite, especially for work which will be done by others. We'll let Kinja and his friend decide what's the best course of action here!

-- Genthar Qel Rugoth, Jedi Mediator :p

bradfu, i don't know if you finished or anything, but I was thinking, for the taunt, something like:

"Your hate will destroy you."

"Do not let yourself succumb to the darkside."

"Will alone can decide our fates."

"With my life, I shall protect the republic."

"The Darkside is your weakness."

"Do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed with hate."

"The true power of the force is inside yourself."

"Search yourself to become a true jedi."

If you guys dont use them or anything, i understand. Just some suggestions;)

PS Kinja, do you know if there is going to be like a Darkside/Lightside version like Tavion? I just thought that might be interesting :)

-Gholam-

Originally posted by gholam

-Gholam- [/b]

--Good, a taunt, this one works. its fitting for a jedi master to say something like this.

--or you'll what? He cares about them too much, why would a jedi master kill someone who hasn't ALREADY "succumbed"?

--riiiiiight. so i guess a saber duel is futile then?

--Sounds Jedi-ish. I'd say it makes the final 3

--Your faith in your friends is yours... j/k. anyhoo... its too... not-deep. the DARKSIDE is your WEAKNESS? why is it a weakness? If I recall, The only dark sith lord I've ever seen killed in the movies was killed by another sith lord (vader, who was killed by the sith who he killed) so i think darkside is pretty strong. not a weakness. (maul wasn't a lord, just a padawan with a really cool snarl and saber to match) and what if your dueling another light jedi? they wont feel threatened by this.

--Why not? does it matter if your going to saber duel me anyways?

--Deep. Too Deep. Sounds like yoda in the matrix

--Thats all i have to do? whew, good to know your not taunting me. If ONLY luke knew.......yoda, that lying bastard.

JUST MY OPINIONS - no offense intended, a few quotes were actually pretty good. Plo is kind of a blank canvas. we can make him whatever we choose, so dont make him say lame things(whoever decides what to make him say, not about gholams ideas).

heres some I thought of, someone feel free to give thier thoughts on them (just dont be too cruel, i dont think i was [i like even some that i critiqued, but they just wouldnt work as taunts]).

-"Allow me to end your pain"

-"Your thoughts betray you" (i know vader says it, but plo is a telekenisis dude, and its not a sith thing, just a statement)

-"The force shall decide your fate"

-"lower your saber, it doesn't have to end this way" (i heard plo was a VERY humble jedi, maybe this could be put into effect) or not, we could make him a bad ass. whatever bradfu comes up with i guess.

-Klorel

Originally posted by Klorel

-"Your thoughts betray you" (i know vader says it, but plo is a telekenisis dude, and its not a sith thing, just a statement)

-"lower your saber, it doesn't have to end this way" (i heard plo was a VERY humble jedi, maybe this could be put into effect) or not, we could make him a bad ass. whatever bradfu comes up with i guess.

-Klorel

Klorel I appreciate your feed back, chances are brafu wouldnt of used them anyhow. i liked your hat will destroy you tho.

like you said, he seems a humble jedi and i dont think he would insist on killing someone

-"Your thoughts betray you"

not bad, but i just dont think it sounds complete, maybe something could be added?

my fav of your sayings, maybe make it 'our fates'?

-"lower your saber, it doesn't have to end this way"

not bad, sorta seems like another fragment, or maybe thats just the way im readin it to myself lol

bradfu, what are your comments on our proposals?

"...if i remember correctly..the model should be done and rdy for release this weekend...."

I don't want anyone to read this and get your hopes up. What you can expect this weekend is to see the PLO KOON unrobed mesh. I have not given any dates as to when things would be done, only in the order that I will be doing them.

But...I have said that I will be starting a new character this weekend; everything looks good there. I suppose there will be a new thread to go along with him.

On that note, I think now is the time we begin narrowing this list down (I've deleted the entries for characters that are being worked on by someone else; except Jar Jar;) ):

Kit Fisto

Shaak Ti

Jar Jar Binks

Saesee Tiin

Eeth Koth

Geonosian

X-Wing Pilot

Old Ben Kenobi

Luke ROTJ

Luke ANH

4-LOM

Ewok

Tusken Raider

Jawa

Biker Scout

To be honest, I have no idea how to start a poll so, if someone wouldn't mind getting this thing going, it would be greatly appreciated.

A quick word on skinning: I have just recieved some information which has got me extremely excited about this model (PLO). I was initially planning on doing the skinning duties myself but, I showed the mesh to a friend of mine and he was begging to do the skin. I can't say who this person is just yet but I can tell you a little bit about him. He has been in the game industry for almost ten years, has been painting traditionally for at least twice that long, his work can be seen on the cover of several fantasy novels as well as in the Spectrum Annual. Aside from this he is, in my opinon, the greatest texture artist in the business.

Well that's enough. Thanks.

Only 10 options for a poll, huh?

hmm, getting this poll started will be tricky then. On that list there are 15 options.

We could try and perform another vote to see what 5 are eliminated before the poll...

Maybe you, Mister Punch, should choose out of the 15 which 10 will make it to the poll.

-Just a suggestion.

This skinner-artist sounds like great news for us. Hurray!

I am really looking forward to seeing this project completed. It looks so great at the stages we've seen so far :D

Also, Mister Punch, thanks for coming out and clarifying the validity and non-validity of certain statements. Leaving those kinds of rumors floating around only causes trouble.

-nomad

May the force be with you.

Alright, I made a few cuts based on the amount of adequate referance I could find. I cut the shorter characters to avoid any Yoda-like problems and Jar Jar's gone because he's Jar Jar.

4-Lom

Biker Scout

Eeth Koth

Kit Fisto

Luke Skywalker

Old Ben

Saesee Tiin

Shaak Ti

Tusken Raider

X-Wing Pilot

I like the generic Jedi idea but it needs more thought. It will have to wait for the time being.

Vote.

Kit Fisto;

Mainly because, everyone seems to want him. He's awesome. He's rad. He's cool. and everyone seems to be 'making him' but 99% of the time their thread goes dead..

It's about time somebody made him.

;)

i'd say Shaak Ti....

we don't have her race in the game, there is no way we can make a decent skin of her at the moment...

and she's just the cutest ^_^

but is she ever w/o her robe?!

shaak_ti.gif

jedi.jpg

select5_making5.jpg

i've only seen her WITH her robe on...

and i think most jedi look best w/o robes...

kinja again i see u making an astounding model.

question r u a proffesional ? cause if u are not then i believe u are the chosen one and we must bow to our new model god :D :D :D

if u are a prof then well.... we still need to bow down cause were not worthy were not worthy

ok list of models this game needs;

jawa

c3po

:evanpiel: <------this dude

:tessek: one of these erm....things

:kiadi: him aswell

:snow: and a load of these

btw this model looks awesome, and the taunts i totally agree need to sound like outta starcraft.

umm read page 8, it isnt kinjas model, its masterpunch's model. Kinja's friend is masterpunch, masterpunch thaught kinja everything he knows ^_-. Also on page 8 if you'll kindly redirect your attention to masterpunchs post. there are 10 that he has narrowed it down to, THATS the list you vote for, no more adding characters. Thank you, and next time read before posting so soon. :evanpiel:;) (VOTE SHAAK TI!! Hehe. :jawa )

Archived