Home

Yet More Tutorials + Dynamic Lights Reference

RichDiesal

I have added Entities 220 to my tutorial site at http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com/tutorials/ as well as a "Dynamic Lights Reference" map. Simply download the 41KB pk3, load it up in SP, and you can see all 13 types of dynamic lights in a long hallway.

Yes, it's something anyone can do, but no, no one has apparently done it before. :)

So if you want to add a blinking light and don't know which type, load er up!

There is also a "light switches" tutorial if anyone needs those...

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by RenikDelan

Does anyone know if theyare putting dynamic lights back into MP for Jedi Academy?

-=IJ=- Renik

Dynamic lights are in MP already for Jedi Outcast. Use q3map2 2.5.4 or higher, and you can have all the lightstyles you want.

And god, DONT DO THAT! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK!

Hmmm....

So hold on, you're saying it ISN'T Summer 2002??? When the hell is it? What happened to my life? Who are you people?

Whoa, that was Summer 2002 Kengo...now for Summer 2003 Kengo to take centre stage...

So hold on, you're saying it ISN'T Summer 2002??? When the hell is it? What happened to my life? Who are you people?

Great, well, thats great. Hmmm, I actually learnt dynamic lighting from that damn tutorial, what is wrong with me? :confused: I guess it was just wishfull thinking like Wedge. Renik, why exactly did you revive a thread from over a year ago to ask a question, which barely even freakin' releated to the original thread....man. :mad:

Archived