Home

My communication with Raven about 1.04

Homosexual Ewok

Originally posted by jarek

1.04 patch thread #9149385566803475

Stop asking for it, cuz its not comming. If you dont like it then join the crowd and play another game.

Isn't this about your #9149385566803475th post saying you aren't playing JKII anymore? Why do you still come here? Just to say you aren't playing? We get it already. No need to keep the posts up.

BTW Ewok, I thought the post was quite funny.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Isn't this about your #9149385566803475th post saying you aren't playing JKII anymore? Why do you still come here? Just to say you aren't playing? We get it already. No need to keep the posts up.

might wanna change your colostomy bag bro. cuz ****s overflowing outta your mouth.

When I read the first post I loud enough for a coworker to peek around the corner see what I was reading a call me a geek.

When I read how angry some of the following remarks were I damn near fell out of my chair.

What is this "are you gay...You sir are a....you're a homophobe...poking with a fish...your mouth is full of..."

This is beautiful, keep making threads like this, I could use a good laugh, I wish everyone understood how to appreciate a good joke! "Bingo was his name-o" and the AOL statement were hilarious!

I know, just leave already. The more idiots that leave, the nicer, more pure the community becomes. That seems to be the way for most games. Lots of idiots come the first few months, flame everybody, say how the game sucks, flame the developers, etc. After a while they get tired out and go play another game, and you are left with an nice, calm community. Sorta like Massassi I guess, lots of the people there are really nice, and you hardly ever see any flaming. Won't be long before it's all gone from here! :)

Yeah, that's a new one. Never heard it before...WAIT! You're still here?!

Wow, youre annoying and keep having to have the last word. Its almost like you are Kal-El in disguise.

Archived