Home

Most memorable victories

asdfasdldkc

I just thought I'd tell you guys about the most memorable victories I've had over lame players. And just today I have one to add to the archive.

nickname: garbageman

server: a duel server w/ only force jump enabled.

"strategy": basically, this guy just runs back and forth towards you trying to land a kick. and if you evade him and he can't get enough kicks in he tries to backstab/backsweep you.

Not to mention he's a bad sportsman. When he beat the other people I was dueling with he laughed at them and said 'ez!'(big brains eh). So I spec'd him and watched how he fought before my turn was up(as if there's much to watch and learn). When it was my turn he did the same thing(of course), so I didn't attack; I simply watched him go back and forth and blue stance slashed as he ran by me, or I'd back up as he ran foward to jump at me and kick him instead. The server had the # of rounds set to 5 so yes, this got boring, fighting the same strategy over and over, but I won. And for good measure, I did a yellow stance finisher(which he ran right into ;). I have never seen the word 'fag' said so many times in my life, so when the match was over and my next opponent was up I voted to kick him and the rest of us agreed.

This isn't really a fight, more like fights, but on this one server I basicly kicked about a server full of assfigters in a nf duel server using only mediums normal moves. No dfa. No Backslash. No hitting people when their down after a saber lock. Just me choping them into little pieces one swing at a time. After about 3 rounds I died 3 times and won 24 duels(the server switches every 8 wins).

It's funny because one of the few ass fighters the stuck aroundt acually, seriously called me a medium whore.

Te-he!

I was doing real good on a server one time, and i did a five second combo.

We both charged at each other (on the long sides of duel_temple). I straffed left (parallel to the big drop) and he went right. Just before he passed me I swung right, and caught him in the back, then backpeddaled and did a side-kick (knocking him down agianst the wall). Then I switched to blue and did a lunge. He died. I was absolutley amazed, it happened in all of 4 seconds and it was for the final round (10) and we were both at nine. He was a pretty cheap fighter, so I was happy I owned him so bad.

well, this one time i was just walking along with my saber off, when this guy starts hacking me from behind. I happend to be in yellow stance at the time, so i just do one backswing and off went his head! (gotta love dismember:) )

Ahh.... I remember a good and lenghty duel with my friend, he was using medium and I was using light.. it wasn't going anywhere hehe, altough it was very intense, always perfectly guarding each others blows.. untill I thought "A what the heck" and tried the uppercut move that the light stance offers.. and .. WHACK.. another duel victory on the scoreboard. ^_^" And thus 5 minutes of dueling came to a lovely end.

Was on a team ffa server once on bespin and 6 count'em 6 enemy players rushed me at once with none of my teammates in sight. I took them on and went completely nutzoid on their asses, dodging attacks left right and center and landing almost every swing of my own. After the smoke cleared i had cut them ALL down.. only a couple of em were newbies too. :)

:rofl:

Not long ago I was testing out the DFA (I decided to finally try it out) in the Garbage level, DFAed over the edge, and killed a Jedi bot who was on the level below me. No skill involved, just pure luck.

Was good for a laugh, though. :lol:

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

I was Deuling my Girlfriend [no joke, she is ****ing good too] and we had a battle that lasted literally 7 minutes....

i ended up doing a wall run and doing a red swipe and cutting her head off......it was THE most intense fight i have ever had on that game....i loves mah girl.

my best victory was pretty recent.

we were playing on that new lava pit map.

some push/pull whore pushed me off the main catwalk, and i yanked his sorry ass after me :D

i landed on the platform underneath and he bumped off me, and into the lava haha

ended up doing a wall run and doing a red swipe and cutting her head off......it was THE most intense fight i have ever had

hahahahhaa, too bad you had the most intense fight afterwards also when she called 10 minutes later to rip off your head and say she was gonnan beat you up the next day ;)

Ok I was playing on my new Slo Mo duel server ([EA]Slo-Mo Duel) and my other clanmember damaged me to 6 hp with a backswing and I was using light,he charges me with medium and I immediatly do an 360 backflip and while in the air I did a lunge,took off his head and he died(Whew!)

Archived