Home

Planet and Moon Surveys!!!!

Jan Gaarni

I'm doing a survey on the planets and moons that are going to be in the game for our website.

But I found out I will need some help.

What I need are mostly info of the wildlife on several planets and moons, for instance Corellia. Surprisingly enough, I can't find any info about the wildlife on Corellia other than this:

"Its wildlife is plentyfull and range from Sand Panthers, which with their poisones claws makes a fears predator, to the Sea Rays."

Now, I'm assuming Sea Rays are friendly or gentle creatures, as in ranging from one of fearsest to the gentlest. However, I cannot find any other info on them. They are just mentioned.

So what I need are more info and more names on animals and creatures living on these different planets and moons.

Also, I would need some assistance on writing, or providing info, about Rori, as I lack most of the information books from the last 2 movies.

If you have links to information sites (any site, good or bad), plz post them here. If you have books that gives info on these things, just @E-Mail it to me.

Credits will of course be given to those who contribute usefull info. :D

Thanks in advance. :)

well Jan... you will find nothing on Rori.

its a made up planet by the devs. it doesnt get menchioned in the movies or other resources.

Maybe you should mail the devs.... you might get an answer.

about Corellia. the only book where corellia is menchioned greatly is in the corellian trilogy.

and i know Gnorts will be a animal specie on corellia.... other than that i have no clue

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Gnorts, hah.

Maybe I should ask Juztyn then. :D

Fine, I will add more info as we near the games completion, maybe hire someone to make an in-game study on their behavior patterns. :D

lol.. wel maybe on some WILD life that is dangerous we could make some sort of warning system.. or a what to do list when i get attacked..... like Scream and run :D

Well, so far I've putt warning labels on Rancors, Kraytdragons and Sandpeople ... oh wait, are they animals? uhm....

Oh, and the lesser known Corellian Sand Panther. Thier claws are posiones in addition it's very much like our panthers here on earth. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the refrence to the book was in responce to Jan's comment about an animal section, Rori was only mentioned in relation to Jan's idea of mapping out the planets. s a matyter of fact the book only has info on species from planets visited in the movies (hoth, degobah, yavin IV, naboo, Endor, ect) with 2 pages on important EU cretures. :D

Archived