Home

Nonono...this is the REAL Lightsaber

SaberPro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nhoj

That's funny! I'd save my money, but if it's built by Micro$oft, think of what can happen if it crashes!

LOLOLOL

*ignites*

*vrrm...vrrm.....*

*Blue Saber of Death*

*Explodes*

LOLOL that'd be funny haha

I can see it now...

*A man tries to despretly defend himself from a gang that attacks him. He is very skilled with his saber, and is about to cut all their guns apart in one stroke. Suddenly, his lightsaber flickers off. He looks on the side of the hilt, and there's a little screen, all blue that says, "Error in kernel32.vxd".*

Originally posted by Emon

I can see it now...

*A man tries to despretly defend himself from a gang that attacks him. He is very skilled with his saber, and is about to cut all their guns apart in one stroke. Suddenly, his lightsaber flickers off. He looks on the side of the hilt, and there's a little screen, all blue that says, "Error in kernel32.vxd".*

*Missing file ndisetup.vxd - Windows Lightsaber Protection Error*

Originally posted by SaberPro

But think about what you can do....slice up ur enemies and theres no proof that u killed him!! :D

Now we just gotta let the bio-genetic engineer to make those Force Crystals so we get Force Powers :D

LoL, the closest we'll ever get to the force is being psycic, and well, not many people are.

Originally posted by Crazyredneck86

This is not real is it? If it is, thats would have to be the coolest thing ever created. Id by myself one, hell id pay 30k for that!

Well the source is at TechTV...i'd say it's true....

I'm gonna save up money...mwahahhaah *puts a penny in his piggy bank*

Originally posted by bacon

LoL, the closest we'll ever get to the force is being psycic, and well, not many people are.

Well then...those Force Crystals will make us all Cyborg Jedi lol

Hmm...Invisible Air Gripping a guy and lift him up? lol

Force Jump is easy...just get some nice shoes

Force Push/Pull....A big fan and a big vacuum? lol

Force Lightning....Attack a taser on your hand? lol

Force Rage....No clue

Force Heal...painkillers?

Force Mind Trick....Radar jammer on your back? thats the best i can think of lol

Force Absorb/Protet...wear more armour lol

It's all do-able :)

sweeeeeeet!!! I'm going to save up my money, or rob a bank lol somehow I'm going to have a lightsaber :) then I'm going to find an ancient lost tribe of monks who are just full on jedi like dudes, get them to train me in the ways of the force.

I wonder how you'd go about getting a lightsaber past customs and onto a plane? Cause if I have to walk to Tibet I'll be pissed.

Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli

Meh, I really want to see a picture of one activated. And notice how they kept on saying LucasArts instead of LucasFilm in the article. Author's been gaming a bit too much. :D

Heheh, I was gonna say...I didn't know LucasArts had any films.

Archived