Home

Lexx i ask you

Jummi

Actually Twins I was on your server last night hoping to see you but you wern't there. :( I guess with the time difference, my night is your day!

I usually play on the Darkside NF SO Duel Servers so look me up anytime! I play as Lexx

Where i gonna watch what version i play

????

Originally posted by intoxictd

I played with Lexx months ago. Don't know if it was the same one, but this person was pretty decent. It was in a NF SO server...."Nuclear Fallout" I believe.

i've played you on that CTF server;)

lexx, what he meant was do you use 1.02 or 1.03

and ya, people often pose as others.....i saw a person going as Twins of Doom so i joined the server......kicked his ass

Originally posted by lexx

Don't think it was me...I have only been playing since May.

Twins: looked for you again tonight to no avail. Where is your server? Anyway, find me on the Darkside servers.

they are down right now, hopefully leelink is getting those servers on his Linux new computer:D

just look for

^![JHQ]^$Twins of Doom^

i'm starting to like playing on jedi vrs merc servers with that stun baton or on a FFA only using stun baton..that's fun!!

I was surprised to Hear that LEXX is a woman . . I am surprised because not as many woman play online as men . . I truly believe this . . because woman are better at budgeting their time . . then men are . . I would love to duel you LEXX . . i expect to learn from you, and hope I can give you some what of a challenge . . my MSN is rlewis80@hotmail.com . . please feel free to contact me and set a time and place . . looking forward to being seared and toasted by you mighty saber!! . .

eh heh...lexx be woman?

hmmm, why do I find that VERY intriguing?

What the hell is wrong with me, do I really get THAT "frisky" by the fact that girls DO play JO ???? Guess I do :) *LOL*

erhm...sorry off-topic...someone get back on PLZ !!

I find this really funny. I can guarantee you at least 20% of the people you fight are women, you just don't know it. Whenever people find out I'm a woman, they say "respect" or "really wow" or just try to chat me up :rolleyes:. Why do men think only men play this game? It is especially funny when I keep killing someone and they say "I can't believe I'm getting whipped by a woman!". Why do men think women are less skilled?

I would love to duel you LEXX . . i expect to learn from you, and hope I can give you some what of a challenge .

I would love to duel with you also :D . Look for me on the Darkside 1-4 NF SO Duel servers. I play as Lexx.

I find this really funny. I can guarantee you at least 20% of the people you fight are women, you just don't know it. Whenever people find out I'm a woman, they say "respect" or "really wow" or just try to chat me up :rolleyes:. Why do men think only men play this game? It is especially funny when I keep killing someone and they say "I can't believe I'm getting whipped by a woman!". Why do men think women are less skilled?

NO, I don't mean that women are less skilled than men...I did not say that!. Not at all, btw my suckage factor is high and low so I shouldn't talk hehe. Somedays I can wipe the floor with the best of them....others I get my azz handed to me too often...sigh :/

But that's what keeps me coming back...the unpredictability...LOVE IT !!

I find it VERY entertaining that BOTH men and women play this and that's truly great. I don't have a problem losing to a girl....no the problem I have is that I am strangely "aroused" by these women players....maybe it's a new fetish: Post traumatic Tavion sniff syndrome? I dunno.

BTW: I'm NOT "men in general":p

I think I played you one night on the Darkside Duel servers a few weeks ago. It was someone with your name at any rate. Pretty good, if it was you.

I'm with her. We guys aren't the only ones with no lives so put your dicks back in your pants and quit gushing over the fact that a few chicks play this game as well.

am i the only one who knew that lexx was a woman?

don't know how i knew, just a good guess, i guess

Why do men think only men play this game?

Because historically, men are much more avid gamers than women. Now I know damn well that there's still a lot of women that like playing games (thank god my girlfriend is one of them) but they've always been considered a minority.

That's been changing the past few years but even so the boys outnumber the girls by a huge amount.

Most people doubt that people who play as a woman are actually women, as well, so there's a bit of distrust involved too.

I'm with her. We guys aren't the only ones with no lives so put your dicks back in your pants and quit gushing over the fact that a few chicks play this game as well.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that feels this way! ;)

I guess it's to be expected though. When dealing with the gaming community, most of the people you're up against are probably hormone induced pimply 14-year olds. Couple that with the fact that most of us here, no matter what the age, are a bunch of nerdy, hard-up geeks that couldn't get laid if our lives depended on it, and you've definately got one sex-crazed place. I'm just glad us guys don't have to put up with that crap.

Originally posted by Elegy

I guess it's to be expected though. When dealing with the gaming community, most of the people you're up against are probably hormone induced pimply 14-year olds. Couple that with the fact that most of us here, no matter what the age, are a bunch of nerdy, hard-up geeks that couldn't get laid if our lives depended on it, and you've definately got one sex-crazed place. I'm just glad us guys don't have to put up with that crap.

lol

hey.......i'm 14.....i take insult to that statement:mad: it's the 13 year olds that cause all the trouble:rolleyes:

Archived