Home

Looking for voice talents for Roger Foodbelly....

jannar85

Hello all who's interested.

I'll first explain:

[WHAT IS ROGER FOODBELLY?]

Roger Foodbelly is an adventure game, set in a big forest split into two parts. You're controlling Roger Foodbelly through many hours of gameplay. I'll not mention more than that for now, but I'm working on Roger Foodbelly's official website where you can visit real soon.

* RF will have cartoony graphics aka the Bill Tiller's CMI style

* It'll have two interfaces! (Sierra-like, and CMI coin-GUI like)

* It'll future mp3 music, talkie, much gameplay, houndreds of challening puzzles and original cinematic story who sets the player in mood to play the game!

* High resolution graphics (640*480/400)

* It'll be sold at $10, and shipping is not included. :p

Just watch out for the demo! :D

...or you can look at my company's site http://www.adventurepit.cjb.net where I'm going to post a link to Roger Foodbelly's site when it's finished. Where demo and stuff will be up.

The url probably going to be http://www.rogerfoodbelly.com

Well... over to the stuff I wanted to ask you...

If you have a great voice and can do many different voices.

Then I would be very greatful if anyone who owns a mic might be interested in recording a line of speech for possible use in Roger Foodbelly.

You'll get payed, but we can't afford to pay our voice actors much because of the low price.

Please follow these steps too:

Record at sample rate: 44100

Save as *.wav, and then convert it to *.mp3 using CDex or another utility.

Then upload it somewhere and send me the location to it at jannar85@hotmail.com

....if you don't have any web storage, then you can send me it at jannar85@worldofmi.com

Thanks anyway, and thanks since you took your time to read this.

"houndreds of challening puzzels", this sounds like a good game. wow, i'd love to do a voice, (and i can do loads) but my mic aint working (that or my computer isn't set up to do it, eitherway, it cant be done), oh, never mind.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

hey, i'd do it for free, no problem there, but i just wanna do it. and it's not even the mics fault, it's worked on three of my friends computers, it's my computers fault, it just won't record.

same here...any idea how we can fix the problem? :/

i'm guessing your asking just anyone in general. well, i guess i can begin to fix my problem by actually being bothered to have a look at my system files and see if theer's anything i can do, but i doubt it'll be a help (if not make my computer worse and i'll have to format it for the ten thousandth time, exagerration, but the amount of times this computer has been formatted, i'm surprised i'm not in the book)

okay, don't laugh, but i finally got my micrphone to work. turns out all i needed to do was configure my computer to record sound. boy was that easy (and stupid of me not to do that in the first place) so a sound of me will hopefully be on your way soon (just as soon as i've found a cure for cancer, jk)

Thanks! I really appreciate so many replying, and want to do this for free too!

I'd never thought anyone would do it for free, but you are!

Remember - do as many voices as you can, because it make better oppertunities for a voice in our game.

We're waiting after we've got enough samples from people, then we'll be picking out the best and then replying back to you.

We're trying atm to recieve orders from other countries.

We have taken orders from England, Australia, USA, Denmark, Sweeden and Norway - but we hope we can try to get more orders from those countries and others as well...

Thanks again! :D

You know where to send the samples, or where to send me the url to your sample.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived