Home

Episode II: Attack of the Kick Whores. *SPOILERS*

CapNColostomy

Man, Obi-Wan spammed kick on Jango at least four times that I counted. How in the world Jango kept from typing lamer/spammer/nOOb/, I'll never know. He probably figured that Obi-Wan would use a scripted pull-back-stab on him while he had the console up to type it. I don't blame him at all for leaving the server in a big hurry.

u think that was bad.....k yoda was a friggin n00b he was usin force rage and he suposed to be light jedi....bah what a lyin n00b, and d00ku was even cheaper he cut off annies arm and pushed him bak all far n stuff, but then agin annie=n00b, he cant even get a frag when hes got cheatz on and 2 saberz...BAH BAH BAH and the WORST part of all waz when all those friggin jedi blocked like evry SINGLE blaster shot cept for that one d00d who got owned by jango, he was the only skilld d00d not using gay saber defense

just my 2 sense

kthxbye

Well, what a little n00bie little poodoo that Padme $hit is. She's sittin there, all lie'n down in bed.... and that little ***** ani comes a WAVIN his laser sword all in he face knocking off those n00b ass bugs... and then she wakes up UNHARMED..... what a ****ING hacking newb!!!!!!!! And then during the geonosis battle, count D00ku rescales his RAT MODEL to a really BIG rat model... and sicks the damn thing on the n00b Bitzatch, and what happends when the rat thing scratches her, /god all up and her back get's hurt... but then later shes all playing in the sand with a clone trooper... what an ass lagger.

[Edit - Stormy - please limit the profanity. :cool: ]

yoda was totally cheep, he used absorb on dooku's lightening, such a ghey force power, wot a lamer. bet he spams pull/backsweep, such a n00b. and forget about clones, what about new hope and empire, vader is such a grip n00b, that's like teh only power he users! and then just like his dad, luke starts using that cheez power in return, n00b family or wot?

But dat OBI WON IS REALLY A ****ING HAXXOR. He twwizts his lajghtsaber wuith ***********ing hacks. AND DET BOBBBA FAT, ashhole haxxor wit gunz on ship. He mad a modd for det lavel. RAVEN FIX DIS IN PETCH 4.56 OR OM ****ING GOD I WILL NOT DO ANITHNG THAT LUKASARTS EVER MAKEZ.

i furget in empire vader starts throwing s@@t at luke, wear teh f@@k did he get dat mod, thinks hees l337 hax0r! and he killed obi with his saber down in new hope, such a lamer cheet!

but icefox, in new hope, get dis: luke had no sabur difens, and he was totlee l337, coz he didnt block shot frum remote probe, den he hax0red, an hat full sabur difens widout respon! dat hol famlee hax0rs!

Archived