Home

The Karathi Assassin Guild

Deac

Ok! Time for another Deac RPG!

The Story: On Nar Shadda, exists the Karathi Assassin Guild. They are a group of highly trained operatives, each with their own special skill, always working as a team. On this particular day, a group has been called to a conferance room in the upper levels of the Assassin Tower

Rules:

You can post your own character here, no need to post it anywhere else.

Each character can be proficient in two types of weapons, and may have one special skill and cybernetic enhancement, should they wish.

No killing other players. If you attack another player who has not gone rogue, the rest of the party will do their duty and kill you. No traitors.

No godmoding.

Classes e.g: Marksman, swordsman, medi, demolition men, tech etc.

No jedi, no sith, no lightsabers. This is set during the Galactic Civil War

Name: Beler Jil

Weapon Skills: Pistols and Rifles

Class: Marksman

Enhancement: Cybernetic Eye for aiming with viewing augmentations.

Skill:Called Shots

*Beler sits in the empty conference room, facing the door. He never sits with his back to it*

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i wanna join this,

Name Ad'Ul Rishg

Weapon Skills Melee and Rifles

Class Im not sure if this is possible but i will edit if not

Stealth Assasin

Enhancment I dont mean this to be multiple enhancement if it seems like it Stealth Suit for Temp Cloaking, Speed and jumping enhancments.

Skills Stealth Sneaking (for assasinations)

If it seems a little dodgy im happy to change :D

Name: San'sti'tre

Weapons Skills: Is only proficient with his Diamond Katana, with which he is deadly.

Class: Swordplay, also decent in straight hand-to-hand.

Enhancement: Neurological/exoskeletonic implants increase reaction speed and strength.

Skill: Decapitations, even on something as bloated as a Hutt.

*Beler looks at the people who have just entered the conference room, and stands*

Interesting. I thought I would be the only high-calibre assassin for this job. That's the way it's normally done, eh? This must be something big. I look forward to working with you. Still a few missing, though.

Name: Riss Dul'ur

Species: Unknown

Weapons Skills: Who needs weapons when you've got claws?

Class: Infiltrator

Enhancement: (Not an enhancement, but in place of it) Has the natural ability to cling to almost any surface, and to jump extreme distances. Very fast and agile.

Skill: Slicing, bypassing security systems

Name: Celeste

Species: Human

Weapons Skills: Long knives and close-range blasters (She almost never kills from a distance)

Class: Specialized Item Retriever (*cough*theif/kidnapper*cough*)

Enhancement: The ability to mentally teleport to any place she can visually target.

Skill: See above two categories

Riss: *above Beler's head, on the ceiling* Sssssoo...didn't sssee me come in?

*He drops to the floor as Celeste calmly opens the door and walks in. She is the only one in the room who shows not a trace of fear...of course, that could simply mean she hides it well. She sits down in a chair*

Celeste: Sorry I'm late. *she doesn't offer an explanation*

San'sti'tre stands in the corner, unperturbed by the nervousness of the others in the room. His face is a mask of calm, though he exudes just a bit of fear, as is expected. He carries with him his katana, a long, slender sword with only one sharp edge. It is made from diamond, and a rather potent electric current runs through it, in order to absorb blaster bolts. This also helps in victims where nothing more than a quick stab is possible; the electricity runs through their body, frying them where they stand. Like I said, potent.

He looks around the room, and sizes everyone up. He then turns to Beler.

"So, are you the leader of this little venture, or are we independent. And if you are, why haven't we started yet?"

*without anyone noticing, Ad'Ul cloaks and enters the room* "BOO!" Ad'Ul yells into San's Ear "did i scare ya? HAhah"

*Ad'Ul sits on a seat acting all excited and alive about this mission, but seems scared, fear is noticible in his eyes*

"apparently this is a large mission. Who's leading?"

OOC: Thrawn, Deac i dont thnk is our leader cause he doesnt evcen know the mission, he is another high class like us, but then again i may be wrong, ARE YOU supposed to be leader Deac?

((OOS: @superthrawn: Diamond does not conduct electricity, and electricity cannot block blaster bolts. How do I know the latter? Because electricity is never used in SW to block blaster bolts; instead they use shields, which use FAR more energy. There has to be a reason.

And you knew I was going to post that :p:D

@Bobo: I'm assuming Deac will also RPG the leader))

[Yep, I'll RP the leader-it ain't Beler]

*Beler remains cool, even with the...thing...above his head. He could easily kill him with his sharpshooter pistol in his pocket. As he contemplates this, the holoscreen in the centre of the table activates to show an aged human face, and all present stand and salute. It is Molok Karathi himself. This must be important*

Karathi: Be seated, agents. You may be surprised to see such experience agents all working together for one mission, but we're playing to our strenghs here. We have several assignments for you. The first is this:

The rebel alliance has contracted us to kill an Imperial Moff by the name of Poless for them. It seems he killed a lot of innocent non-humans or something, doesn't matter top us. Anyway, his palace needs destroying and he must be killed. But, and here's the tricky part, he must be killed before the palace is destroyed. The rebels want two extra minutes for one of their own teams to steal something. We want this one clean, so minium wastage of life if possible. Also, we must remain undetected. The empire's still taxing us dreadfully for our part in the whole Yotashi affair. Your pay will be given when you get here. Any questions?

OOS: Well, it seems that Redwing and I have come to another technical debate about the physics of SW. Alas, this one I cannot win, for he is correct in his statement that diamond is not a conductor. So goes the way of reflecting Blaster bolts. I guess he'll just have to rely on his reflexes and dodge them.

San'sti'tre still stands in the corner, and though he was slightly surprised by Ad'Ul's enterance, he remains unperturbed.

"Yeah, I've got one. What are the rules of this mission? Should we try to infiltrate, or smash our way in, are there any innocent bystanders we'll need to avoid or get rid of, when do we leave, and stuff like that. I was just wondering. I like to know up front."

Karathi: A plan, yes, the plan. I'm downloading a template plan from our people at planning. Good luck.

*Hologram changes to the plan*

Beler, you and one guard member should infiltrate and set up shop on top of the building across the street from the balcony. Two other assassins must pose as dignitaires, and Riss, using your unique talents, you hide under the balcony should all else fail. The remaining team members should secure the base of the building.

Beler will take charge for this one.

*Hologram ends*

Beler: Sounds good to me.

Ok, here's the setup:

I'm going to snipe from across the street, as you know. I don't need a guard.

Tacko, you'll secure the base of the building. The rebel theft team will look for you. They'll identify themselves with the phrase "Nice Haircut, swampman". You then say "Nice boots, farmboy"

Celeste, you pose as a dignitairy. Carry something small and deadly. San, you too.

Riss, you hang underneath the balcony and tear him to shreads should all else fail.

Ad'ul, you're going to be in the basement, and plant the explosives in the basement. Once they're set, get out of there.

The rest of you get out as soon as the Moff goes down. Last questions before we set out?

*Almost in response to the question, two invitations are printed from the holoproj in the centre of the table. Beler reads them*

Right. Celeste, you will be Arll Syr, one of the Moff's mistrisessess, and Ad'ul, you will be a contractor named Nldar Ksta. That seems to be the fine tuning. Get your weapons in our team armoury, and then head to pad 34.

*He rises and heads to armoury*

Archived