Home

Jedi Stealth Gear - By HapSlash!!!

HapSlash

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Hapslash on how Jediknightii.net handles files... they threat them has if they where pieces of used toilet paper! No regard at all for the hard work behind every file we submit. My personal experience is very bad... (with dissapeared files, no answers from mails, trashed updated files, broken links for weeks, missposts, etc, etc that all go into request/complaints at my personal mail) I know it's hard to keep track of such a large amount of files etc, but if you can't handle it, keep away from it. It's too much of a hell-melting-****-jumble-pot for me... I just decided I won't send them files anymore. And Eets, even if you can pull some strings (and please do!!) it will remain conscripted to a single effort for a single few files. I tryied my best to like them, but keep getting dissapointed.

I wish that JKII.net could find a way to actually check every file, to see if it actually works and doesnt screw anything up. People have a tendency to put extra stuff in their pk3 files like shaders or empty folders that end up messing up the game in single player or multiplayer like making everything black or preventing the game from starting. Also, people should make skins that dont replace existing ones that came with the game.

I hate to bash anyone's website, but at least JediKnightII.net doesn't post some of the crappy reskins that jk2files.com does sometimes.

I go there just to sift through the files, but they seem to post anything over there, regardless of the quality. (and I say that diplomatically - not to tread on anyone personally).

Ok,... Here's the deal, I think I'm finally done with this one.

The file will come with two pk3's.

The first one, coming in at 1.47 MB, contains everything needed to play the multiplayer character, including team skins.

The second, 990kb, includes everything needed to make the skin work in the single player game, including the fpls & fpls2 skins.

You will need both pk3's to make the skin work in SP. If a user decides that they no longer wish to use this new version, they can simply remove the second pk3 from the base folder. The single player mode will revert to the original version, and the JSG skin will still be available in multi-player.

I've tried it in MP and SP modes, and it works fine. I have both red and blue skins. They are identical to the defalt, with the exception of the team specific colored bodysuit and the addition of the shoulderpad.

Team Skins

Icons

MP-Sshot01

MP-Sshot02

MP-Sshot03

SP-Sshot01

:explode: <------ i stared at your Pics for too long

Jesus man those are so f###ing fantastic.are you realeasing them on your thread here, your website or JediKnightii.net?

Again mant bows in respect to u Hapslash you have just made my sig:D

Frell me dead.

I'm just, well, speechless. Sort of.

This is just going to be a serious top ten download on just about every site there is, even on the ones it's not on!

I can't wait to see the finished Farscape skins if they're as good as this one!

Oh and one last thing: where can we get Fishnet Jan? :cool::D

w00t. that skin is awesome hap-slash. I'm still getting the hang of the whole skinning thing. Your skins are amazing I was in love with your luke-bespin skin and thats all i used. perhaps this will be good enough to replace it :D anyway you should sumbit your luke skin also so the others can enjoy it. I can't wait for your Hoth and Spidey skins. Keep up the great work.

-Rocky

I'll most likely submit it to jkii.net first, and then to others as I find the time.

I'm not sure my server would allow the kind of bandwidth needed to keep a permanent download of this type. But, I will try to keep a list of places where it can be downloaded from on my site.

The Jan in the background is a WIP. The 'fish nets' are just temp textures left over from the skin I did for spacermonkey's Twi-Lek model

Really? I don't think it looks dark, I think it makes him more stealthy and can give him more protection in different battles and situations and from the elements and stuff :D. Plus it's still a lightside character in lightside colors; a lot of goodguy characters from other movies and stuff are almost completely covered up. Ok so I'm trying to come up with good excuses :lol: My real reason is, "it looks cool" :giggle: :rolleyes:

Hey great skin Hap, well hey all of them are! :D Anyway, I dont want to be TOTTALLLLY off topic but why the fuk isnt jediknightii.net coming up as ensim.com or something...:confused::mad: wtf well.....jkii.net is always scrwey :mult1::nut: w/e anyway great model & keep up the good work he isnt gonna have the shoulderpad right? that makes him look really gay.... g/l with the skin!

Archived