Home

Fight for your right to be called a master.

darth dragon

Look I for one agree with this guy.

You can pick ANY of the threads that touches in the smallest way about combat or whining and you'll see plenty of posts from people who claim to be masters.

"I do pull backstab right back at them they say" - never mind the fact that atrifex (sp?) won a rack of tournaments with this very combination. Where were these super jedi then?

They will never take you up on this challenge because they don't want to get spanked and have you come back here and let all of us know that they suck. Thats why many of them change names so often in the game and almost never use their in game name as their forum name. They like to talk smack and never have to back it up.

I would fight anyone here, but I play 1.02. My clan decided to stay away from 1.03 because it was too slow. I don't care about the other changes but the speed kill the enjoyment for us. If any of you wish to fight me in 1.02 I can be found on clanmage 1.02 FFA or any of Drep's servers.

Originally posted by FatalStrike

Look I for one agree with this guy.

You can pick ANY of the threads that touches in the smallest way about combat or whining and you'll see plenty of posts from people who claim to be masters.

"I do pull backstab right back at them they say" - never mind the fact that atrifex (sp?) won a rack of tournaments with this very combination. Where were these super jedi then?

They will never take you up on this challenge because they don't want to get spanked and have you come back here and let all of us know that they suck. Thats why many of them change names so often in the game and almost never use their in game name as their forum name. They like to talk smack and never have to back it up.

I would fight anyone here, but I play 1.02. My clan decided to stay away from 1.03 because it was too slow. I don't care about the other changes but the speed kill the enjoyment for us. If any of you wish to fight me in 1.02 I can be found on clanmage 1.02 FFA or any of Drep's servers.

LOL he is one sad loser, seen my post all what he said.he thinks he is all it.what he said in my post, he is in 5 clans.wow.loser.

Well Dragon,

As i remember, when we fought i whooped you verily.

Don't get me wrong here, I dont consider myself a 'Master' and am learning stuff every day.

All you are doing here pal is setting your self up for a lot of embarrasment.

Don't take it so serious geezer!

Indeed Jah...

This silly thread is full of ego inflated jediknights toating bravado like only anakin could do it...

Jah, is your server only up at night or just constantly full by any chance? I haven't found it for several days now...

Archived