Home

Ackbar model finished, need some skinner

moooa

as posted in the modeling forum:

i made some progress on my skin...heres a screen:

http://www.verbicide.net/~trevor/jk2skins/ackbarskin2.jpg

anyone happen to have any ideas for a name for this guy? i suppose ill try to write a background story, though ive never done anything like that before, he's either gonna be a sith apprentice or a dark jedi. err...yeah.

New glm

Ok I have finished to change the mesh and now make the new skin. So the torso, torso_body,hips and belt texture will change.

I will make different glm file. One with pants look right, one with boots and i kept the old glm with just the head and wrist changed but with the same texture. And for my Terpfen model I will make a custom head. I can mix different things (other head + boots + old torso)

I hope posting pics tonight (in 10hours), explaining you what are the difference between each model

And so can the skinner tell me what glm file they want

Other question : do u want that I release a skinpack with all your skin or do u just want to release your skin alone

For the people who doesn't already have the file, don't worry I haven't forget you I just wanting to finish the final version of my model

moooa

Originally posted by TrevHimself

heres yet another picture of my skin.

ackbarskin3.jpg

any comments?

oh and he still needs a name.

"what about punk rock? HA HA HA HA HA."

Your skin looks ok. It could use some more detailing. The face is to much of the same color. Use some contradicting colors, to make it stand out more.

i cant wait to get my hands on the new .glms, send them both over if you can.

i'd say put every skin in the skinpack except ones that look like they have no detail whatsoever and are all solid colors. so basically just the ones you like.

i would like to see all the skins having nice icons that fit into the game.

and as for my skin, i'll be adding more high/lowlights to it, but i suppose ill just wait to get the new .glms to work on it anymore.

looking very nice, trev. my only suggestion is to make the areas of the cloth directly above/below the belt look like it has folds and is bunched up a little bit, cause usually belts cause that to happen. great job ... i'm sure moooa is pleased with it too!

Archived