Home

good way to make someone fall?

slayer@chop

Hi. I'm still learning this game. One thing I can't figure out is how to make my opponent fall. I have level 3 push and pull, but most of the time when I push some, he counter-act and won't fall. It works only like 10% of the time for me. But others can make me fall most of the time. How are they doing this?

Oh, and how do people slide on the ground? They are moving fast, but their feet are not going up and down. ???

Oh, and how do people slide on the ground? They are moving fast, but their feet are not going up and down. ???

hmm, yes, i've had thishappen

all you have to do is roll, to you you'll look like you are rolling

to them you'll look like your sliding, just a kind of bug i think

The best way to knock someone on their can is kick+pull combos.

I'm not talking about pulling from a distance and kicking off them as they slide in, what I mean is just as you execute the double tap hit pull. Even if they have absorb on they majority of the time they will get knocked down.

You will see this used a lot on FF duels, it kind of works in the same sense the saber throw+pull does.

Work on being able to kick your opponents first. Once you have that down simply incorporate a pull by hitting they keys in unison.

One thing about this you will notice, it puts them in the perfect position for some great combos.

Right now my personal favorite combo is:

Pull+kick>saber throw at falling opponent>mid-air blue stance lunge>run up>kick off again (if knocked down on second kick)>DFA (if not)>another saber throw.

I have level 3 push and pull, but most of the time when I push some, he counter-act and won't fall.

Well, it's because

A. They are standing still

or

B. They are facing you

Try pushing or pulling them when they are running, jumping, not facing you, or on dark rage or force speed. All these makes them much easier to push and pull

-teutonicknight :saberb:

Archived