Home

Your JK2 Hit List

JandoFett1842

Kal-El(have a rivalry with him,you see)

AB-Legion(I just wanna,no reason why)

Spy(That #$%@% deleted and locked uped most of my threads.

Obi-wan13(He slapped me with a ruler,so I'll slap him silly with my lightsaber)

Dath Maximus(Just to prove him wrong)

:D :D :D :D

hey ty! lets roll...

theres only 2 people on the forums that I know can kick my ass...

like to see you try....:D

edit: I have yet to have to nuke ANYONES thread yet... therefore your delete comment is not true....

I COULD go edit it, but my heads not that big...:p;):D

1- Padawan

2- ArtifeX *ASC* (too bad he quit..i wanted to kill him)

3- Anakin =RJ= (trying to destroy my clan eh?):mad:

4- Master Flyswatter (annoying bastard, attacks when saber down, filled in clan apps 10 times even though i rejected then wouldn't leave server so i had to ban his ip)

5- All those annoying bastards that fill in the Contact Us page on my site for clan applications even though it clearly states that the page is not to be used for clan applications

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

theres only 2 people on the forums that I know can kick my ass...

*caugh* ME *caugh*

:p

Come tough guy! You think your big and bad? My Lightsaber would be "00wnzing" you all over the place.

(I never get why people just say "owns" why do they have to say "00wnz"? :D)

Anywhere?

Or just the forums?

If it were anywhere, this is my list:

1. Luke/Conrad(He's about my skill, I think we're kind of friendly rivals now...)

2. Kman(locked up several perfectly legitimate threads, and a few following the lock-up of mine)

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.

Grrr... You know who I could really kill? That stupid TK-421 person! I can't stand him. He always plays as the stupid stormtrooper! And he never plays with a lightsaber! Stupid gun whore. Why doesn't he go back to Doom or whatever it was? ;):D

Hmm.....

Haven't been around here long enough to hate anybody, and I might not ever will. I usually don't HATE people unless they're ridiculously ignorant, they think Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine sucks, or.... well, that's about it. I got seriously flamed in the Gateway Challenge thread in the General Discussion room, but I didn't get really miffed at that.

BTW, care to tell me why everyone hates Padawan? I'm new, and I've never read any posts from this guy (if he's a user here), I don't think.

Oh... Oh!!! I get it. I hate those dumbasses too who don't take at least a little time to configure their characters and they rush into the game, not even knowing who the main character of JKII is (I'm talking about Kyle.) That's what you're talking about, right?

Crack, do I feel like an idiot or what? I realized just now that the thread is about JKII players online, not people on the forums. Well, I can't recall any names that have really screwed me in the past online. I tend to play matches with my school buddies (including on the school LAN and computers. Before school was out, I had the game installed on about 5 computers.)

Yeah, I understand.

Hmm.. gotta keep this topic alive.... unlike my MP Announcer Mod thread that got practically no replies and isn't even on the first page in the Valley anymore (WAHH!!!) But I digress.

Like I said, I'm not a real hater, but:

5. People who mistake the console for a chat room or IM. It's okay forming a small strategy or something game-related, sometimes it's just... ugh. They waste server space and I frag them without delay.

4. Gun-only/saber-only people (but more to the gun-only's) who complain if you use the other "side." I like to keep a balance between melee and long-range weaponry.

3. Like above mentioned, Padawans.

2. FPS gods who play JKII for the sole purpose of it's deathmatch feature. They usually hate sabers and Force powers, and play as if it were Quake or Unreal. I love those games, but this is a little different. Those guys usually hate Star Wars or know nothing about it, either. And, they don't even remotely think of clicking the Single Player button.

1. Backstabbers. One is okay, I guess, but if you get 30 kills just by doing that, then you suck.

But what I hate most of all:

Anyone who's sneaky enough to use a GAME TRAINER. Now, I don't know if this is a problem in JKII, or if they even exist, but they must DIE. Although, I wouldn't mind having one for cheating in SP or botmatches. I hate using console commands for cheating, you know.

Archived