Home

Jar Jar model in progress

Major Clod

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks good i will enjoy watching jar jar cry in pain as his body is impaled by my trusty lightsaber

*drools*

i mean sorry to all you jar jar lovers out there (dont know why you like him though)

:jarjar::slsaber: *prepare to die gungan scum* Jar Jar is killed

p.s. are you going to do a gungan skin (not jar jar) cause i feel they all deserve to die a PAINFUL DEATH!!!

i mean may the force be with jar jar he is going to need it

Wow, this is another absolutely incredible model, Clod!

I personally don't dislike Jar Jar at all :) I think there are two major factors in the Jar Jar hatred. Number one is that after 16 years of waiting, everyone had some expectation on what the movie should be, and when it wasn't what they expected, they disliked it. They looked for one solid reason to dislike it, and Jar Jar got caught in their sights. The second reason is because lots of people say they dislike Jar Jar, and so lots more say it. I call it the Sheep Effect (also known as the "Emperor's New Clothes" effect).

I like Jar Jar, and I like Ewoks :) I'm not afraid to admit it :D

Originally posted by BradFu

I like Jar Jar, and I like Ewoks :) I'm not afraid to admit it :D

I just watched Return of the Jedi yesterday after like 3 years and I thought the Ewoks kicked ass. They wear animal skulls on their heads, so that automatically makes them bad ass.

Ewoks rule the galaxy with their cuteness

:ewok:

If someone made a model of them and joined a game i would'nt have the heart to kill em....

sorry for going slightly off topic and if i haven't said it before GREAT MODEL

Ok, VIO, that didn't make much sense....

Anyway, I wanna replace swamptroopers!

It's looking great:thumbsup:!

I've never hated jarjar either.

Or gungans.

And I never even [heard of someone not liking ewoks...

However, his(JarJar's) intellegence is lacking...

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.

Originally posted by BradFu

I think there are two major factors in the Jar Jar hatred. Number one is that after 16 years of waiting, everyone had some expectation on what the movie should be, and when it wasn't what they expected, they disliked it. They looked for one solid reason to dislike it, and Jar Jar got caught in their sights. The second reason is because lots of people say they dislike Jar Jar, and so lots more say it.

I would have to disagree i thought TPM was great and had the best fight scenes for deffo however i disliked jarjar cos he was a blundering idiot and not because everyone else disliked him

:)

BTW Great model!!! whats gonna be next in production???

:confused:

Its ready for release in my opinion. looks incredible. as for a non-human starwars character i would say Jabba, but we cant animate, so go EWOK! a universal ewok, as i've stated in many other places would be awesome. with a LOT of deselectable surfaces: rags, hoods, skull helmets, skeleton claw necklaces, pouches, backpacks, and whatever else they pimped in the movies.

And why is everyone assosiating ewoks with the hated jar jar? no one ever disliked the ewoks, they are awesome. and i do agree, the gungans are really cool too, i just dislike jar jar. (not because he was dorky, but because he did the flip when going into the water towards the gungan city, the animations looked fake, no one would ever move or act like that, the flip was unnecessary, and first impressions mean a lot, jar jar made a bad one.) I did however like jar jar in ep. 2, he was mcuh more normal.

Archived