Home

Jar Jar model in progress

Major Clod

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kenad

In MP, have you made him bigger with the mod?

Or am i ignorant?

Or am i naive?

:D

Both ;)

His Chewie model wasn't bigger, but it still feels bigger... I assume this will be the case with Jar Jar.

MC, are you going to make a generic Gungan skin?

That would be great, so we don't have to see jarjar over and over and over and over......(don't get me wrong, jarjar's ok, I just don't want to see him over and over and over and over and over and over............)

I'm going to replace swamptrooper's with this model, st's are already taken by the battle droid in production....

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.

Dude, I swear I'm tempted to stalk you down (and all the other fine modelers on this forum) and make you take $20 from me. For the quality stuff you guys have been churning out, it's up there with shelling out the dough for an expansion pack from Lucasarts..

Thanks again for all the work you guys put into my JK2 addiction. :D

Originally posted by trowa500

you people make a model of the single worst star wars character, yet u refuse to make a single anime skin! This is crazy!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Because some people like Gungans, because some people like Jar Jar, because some people want to kill Jar Jar. Plus, this is Star Wars, not an anime. I like anime, but anime does not belong here.

Now quit spamming.

Archived