Home

Monkey Island Logo Font

Redbeard

i'm not sure what text you are talking about, if you are talking about the one from the Monkey Island 3 logo when the letters are on fire, then i dont think you can get those. the lettering for logo 1 and 2 from monkey island 1&2 are called adventure #### (there's a number at the end of them and i dont know what they are)

i'm sure that there are other names for it.

sorry, that's all i could help you with

As far as I know, the actual "Monkey Island" in the MI logo is hand drawn - a custom logo, not just a downloadable font. If you remember, that logo's been around since 1990, before most anyone had vector based fonts laying around, especially ones that would still be around (available to consumers?) today. However, the "LeChuck's Revenge" and "The Curse Of" type can be found online. I know the "The Curse Of" font is called "Weathered SF" and can be found online.

I honestly don't mind telling you: Yes! Forge ahead! Eventually, i'll be able to turn in my thesis entirely in LucasFonts! And who knows who I'll turn it in to?! Not me!! Because I've no intention of ever even writing a thesis! Not even a thesis sentence! I've given them up, and so too should you! Exclame!!!

Archived