Home

Injustice!! I'm banned!

Moon Roach

I'm looking into the problem right now, Mr. Roach.

Update: It looks like someone put in a partial IP to the ban list, which acts to affect any users with the matching set of numbers. This is very useful for getting rid of trolls with dynamic IP addresses, but unfortunately, innocent people can get caught in the middle of it. I'm removing the partial IP from the banned list for now, and hopefully whoever we were trying to keep out won't show up again.

Same to you, Jake.

chris> You mean you didn't get our note? He was brought to the Moon and resuscitated. Turns out he's the nephew of an important Earth Roach political symbol so special care is being taken with him. Once we've replaced his broken limbs, he'll be coming back for his ceremonial Slaughter of Vengeance...but I've already said too much. I'd hide your dog if I was you.

GC> Did I tell you about that comic? *blink* In any case, of course I wasn't offended. First of all he's promoting one of my favorite novels, The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka (incidentally I visited the nunnery Kafka was born in, and the house he worshipped and adored and worked out of...it ruled so f***ing much). Second, after his initial squishing of the self-reincarnating insect, he realized that Mr. Samsa was his friend and he decided not to kill him anymore. Besides, I like Nny way too much to hold any grudges.

chris> Are you sure? Because we'd really like to blame you, it would make the paperwork go through much quicker.

I like how Metallus called me Mr.

I am familiar with the work of Franz Kafka.

And no, I did no hear of NNY from you, I first heard of it from my friend Chris (different guy, chrisakachris) who got it as a gift from a friend who had never heard of it. There's also some big obsession with Jhonen at Hot Topic, where my friends drag me from time to time. Not a bad place, but it's steadily getting kinda yuppie. Still, I can snag a tasty Radiohead shirt there, and that's where I picked up my Incubus poster. I'd get some Weezer swag but it's all Green Album bull****.

• 3 weeks later...

I sure hate Hot Topic, but we all must admit that the store gets stuff that you normally couldn't find anywhere else...like an occassional Labyrinth t-shirt or Jim Morrison figure or Jhonen comics/merchandise...which reminds me, I still haven't read the second issue of "I Feel Sick."

My gf moronically got me a green album shirt from there...it's pretty lame and I haven't worn it in public yet. Maybe one day it'll be a collector's item?

They have good stuff on the whole (I still don't get their odd obsession with SpongeBob, but there's loads o' ZIM goodies), adn I like how they tried to be the enti-trend store, except anti-trend has just become another trend. But, hey, should I ever want some bondage straps...

Archived