Home

Star Wars Episode VII,VIII,IX

Darth Joka'ar

There was a couple of huge threads in the EP II forum about this. And I mean, HUGE!

Episode VII - Luke and Mara Jade's beginning entanglment and the beginning of Luke's jedi academy.

Episode VIII - Kyle Katarn, a remake of the game or possibly a new story with Jan Ors.

Episode IX - The life of Ben Skywalker (Luke's son) or Anakin Solo (Han's son).

Just a quick thought...

I think that if other people wrote and directed the sequels it would be great. The two best episodes in the series are not directed by George Lucas. If he could get someone that was good enough to do it I would be all for it.

Originally posted by Darklighter

There was a couple of huge threads in the EP II forum about this. And I mean, HUGE!

Episode VII - Luke and Mara Jade's beginning entanglment and the beginning of Luke's jedi academy.

Episode VIII - Kyle Katarn, a remake of the game or possibly a new story with Jan Ors.

Just a quick thought...

Anakin Solo is dead. Blame the Yuuzzhan Vong. Anyways it would be cool to follow Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire books.

i think that theyll make the films from a series of books because the books have just about stolen every exciting storyline that the fims havent!

heir to the empire would be a good series to make because of Thrawn and C'Baoth who are very interesting characters

another trilogy, as much as vestril will hate me for suggesting this is the Jedi Academy trilogy. i think it would be great if there was a series about how the Jedi once again become a powerful force because not only would it be interesting, it would also make a full circle of films so to speach:

[*]First trilogy is about the Republic and Jedi being knocked out of control

[*]Second trilogy is about the (New) Republic regaining control

[*]Third trilogy would be about the Jedi coming back into power

[/list=1]

but it would be a good idea if the Kyp durron story was tweaked a little bit to please the more critical of fans :D

Originally posted by Darklighter

Just a quick thought...

Dude, thsoe stories are so gay! f***in' 80's style.:D

They should have Luke training a padawan and continuing with the old ways of the Jedi. That EU s*** is so f***in' stupid.

Originally posted by JangoFett41

They should have Luke training a padawan and continuing with the old ways of the Jedi. That EU s*** is so f***in' stupid.

Hey, don't have a go at me for it, it was just an idea. Plus I haven't read many of the novels so I don't have any other influences. Why don't you give everyone your ideas for each sequel.

i would rather not have a sequel trilogy considering there are BOOKS you can read. And to the people who read the books (like me) wouldnt be as excited to see a sequel trilogy considering theyd have to make it like the books...

yep I agree... Luke was a dumbass to make a new jedi oder, pretty much like a military school... Basically Jedis are used for fighting in EU, and Almost half of them turned into the dark side..

i have to disagree with divine spirit.

star wars is made like the great greek mythologies. it's based around the life of ONE person- one person who's present in all the movies. it's not based around setting. no great story is based around setting.

star wars is about the life of anakin skywalker from a mythological standpoint, if you look at the starwars trilogy AS A WHOLE.

there wont- as there shouldnt be an episodes 7,8,9

Episode VII - Luke's establishment of the Jedi Academy and a bit of Kyle Katarn (more like Han's character in ANH) and Mara Jade (like Leia in ANH)

Episode VIII - Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors, Luke's Jedi Academy, and probably Desann or Jerec or whoever the bad guy can be

Episode IX - Live happily ever after? Attack of the Yuzzhan Vongs? More Luke and Kyle involvements?

I hope Lucas even considers the thought of making Episode 7-9...make a triple bladed saber?

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

Anakin Solo is dead. Blame the Yuuzzhan Vong. Anyways it would be cool to follow Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire books.

Yes! All hail Grand Admiral Thrawn :thrawn:

They should bag 7, 8, and 9 and just make a new Starwars saga from one of the book series.

Wow, how do you really feel about the EU? :rolleyes:

Honestly I love the EU. Its like a new movie comes out every few months :)

Are all of you against me or something. Please don't be against me. It was a shameful and pathetic idea and I am sorry for saying it. I was thinking more along the lines with SaberPro anyway, so is he in the wrong as well?

I do agree maybe (now, after a proper scolding) that maybe a completely new series would be a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion...:(

wow! swearing! ur cool!

try calming down the language, people can easily get offended by your careless and foolish mannerisms

Originally posted by SharaFett

i have to disagree with divine spirit.

star wars is made like the great greek mythologies. it's based around the life of ONE person- one person who's present in all the movies. it's not based around setting. no great story is based around setting.

star wars is about the life of anakin skywalker from a mythological standpoint, if you look at the starwars trilogy AS A WHOLE.

there wont- as there shouldnt be an episodes 7,8,9

ok, no offence but youre being a bit vague. do you mean Star Wars as a whole or just the films? the films are based around one person but Star Wars in general is not and i think that the EU has been successful despite being about different people.

A story based on one person may be a good basis for a story but it doesnt mean that a story HAS to be based around one person to be good. take the whole saga of middle earth by JRR Tolkien...thats been very successful and in no way has it just focused on one person!

and i think that most of us accept there wont be episodes 7,8 and 9 -we're talking about what IF

make the lst trillogy the story of kyle katarn

Episode VII Dark Forces

Episode VIII Jedi Knight

Episode IX Jedi Outcast

now what would be wrong with that the other trillogies swuurond 1 person each or uuse the dark empire 1 and 2 coimics for movies their stories were cool or shadows of the empire would make an excellent movie

:duel::lsduel:

if their gona do anytyhing, i think the thrawn trilogy would be most sucessful...with some parts from the truce at bakura in the begening. But like what dissectional said, i stated somethin similar up a little bit, i agree with him totally. just read teh books:p ;)

Archived