Home

The Catholic Church's terrible secret

Redwing

Vatican Sitting On Time Machine?

BOCA RATON, Fla. (Wireless Flash) -- First, the Vatican was accused of hiding the records of priests who've abused kids. Now, it's being accused of hiding a time machine.

The machine in question is called a "Chronovisor" and was built in the 1950s by a Benedictine monk named Father Pellegrino Ernetti.

No photos of the Chronovisor exist, but paranormal journalist John Chambers says Ernetti reportedly used the "way back machine" to film Christ's crucifixion for Vatican officials.

Ernetti died in 1994 without revealing the secret of the Chronovisor but Chambers says evidence is mounting that the Catholic Church is hiding a working model from the rest of the world, supposedly to keep it from getting into evil hands.

Sound crazy? Maybe, but there may be something to it. Chambers says a Jesuit priest named Father Francois Brune believes the Chronovisor must exist because -- in the priest's words -- "Ernetti wouldn't lie about such things."

----------

:eyeraise:

:D

Keyan, you thought I was serious, didn't you ;)

Originally posted by Redwing

Keyan, you thought I was serious, didn't you ;)

Actually, I thought this was going to be a review of that South Park episode. That is a show I do not usually watch, but saw a bit of it during commercials last night when I was watching Nick and Nite. I thought it was very ... stupid. South Park has had some funny stuff once in a while, but their recent shows (well, to be fair, the couple I have seen) have just been ... stupid.

first of all, it's totally ludicrous to think that there could actually be a time machine. second, if the vatican wants to hide it from the rest of the world, that's their right. the world does not have a right to the time machine.

This is almost as good as the story about Pope John Paul II building a robot army (Weekly World News story, in fact).

Theoretically, you could create a wormhole (using methods unknown to us I suppose) but you'd only be able to travel back in time to the point where it was first travelled through. So think of it as a time marker. So you couldn't go back in time to before its invention... I wish I could find the article about it, but it was quite interesting. ; )

"Theoretically, you could create a wormhole (using methods unknown to us I suppose) but you'd only be able to travel back in time to the point where it was first travelled through."

So what if someone else beat you to it?

It would be like saving your place in game anyway, before you do something stupid. Right?

Yeah pretty much. Of course it doesn't solve the problem of time paradoxes which could still theoretically crop up with their use.

Some still insist that time travel is impossible. Wormholes are theoretical. I guess more the stuff for Sci-Fi right now...

But get some physics experts and you'll get a much more detailed analysis.

5 easy steps to Godhood.

1.Build a time machine

2.Go back to prehistoric times before cavemen discover fire. Bring a lighter with you. Show cavemen the lighter, and give them fire. They will worship you.

3.Jump ahead a couple years with a gun. Kill some local dissedent, they will be impressed with your destructive magic.

4.Use medicine, and the ancients will be awed by your mercy.

5.Make appearances throughout time, you will appear to be immortal and worshipped, also rich.

While one a time machine subject, who thinks it would be possible ti go back in time to kill someone?

Me I don't think so. Why? There is one major problem. When you go back in time and kill some and time passes again, you're born, invent the time machine. Finnally comes the time when you would go back in time and kill that person, but he's already dead so you wouldn't have killed him. And there's the paradox. In order for you to be able for that to happen there would have to be the creation of a new reality. One where the guy is living, so you have a reason to kill him, and one where you have killed him.

Well it goes someting like that.

Archived