Home

Apology Excepted Captain.........

Darth Groovy

I know this may seem like a waste of time, but I got an interesting e-mail message that told me I was spamming and posting too many messages. I read the golden rules, and I believed I have followed them to the best of my ability, however there are those who disagree. I do post alot of comments, however I try to stay on subject and not be too stupid. If I have offended any one on here, or became annoying in any way I do apologize deeply and sincerely from the bottom of my heart, and I will tone down on the postings.

May The Force Be with you

:)

Originally posted by Tyrion

BTW obi-wan13,I'm not a spam god anymore...

Yes I know, Captain of the Guard. Good title, I was just looking for a chief of security at the LucasForums Jedi Academytm. Consider yourself it. Here is your Blaster.

*hands Tyrion Blaster*

There. now you cna use it besides your Lightsaber(If neccesary:) )

And Darthgroovy, I don't ever recall seeing you spam at all.........

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Yes I know, Captain of the Guard. Good title, I was just looking for a chief of security at the LucasForums Jedi Academytm. Consider yourself it. Here is your Blaster.

*hands Tyrion Blaster*

There. now you cna use it besides your Lightsaber(If neccesary:) )

And Darthgroovy, I don't ever recall seeing you spam at all.........

Thx.

'nuther round?:cheers:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

You need to enroll at my academy, and you will no longer have that problem:D

*SLots are still availible*

I have heard about your Academy, and I had considered joining, however since I am a Sith and attuned to the dark side of the Force, we sith tend to take the quick and easy path. I am glad that someone with a thousand plus posts does not think I spam. I really do try to be as tactfull as I can be. I love Star Wars, i love Jedi Outcast, and I love Lucasforums, and intend to stay for a long time. If someone ever turns me back to the good side, and I don't get cut in half by a Jedi, perhaps I may take you up on that offer.

"The Force will be with you......always."

_Obi-Wan Kenobi:ben:

Archived