Home

Training server?

LivingSacrifice

This might sound lame, I'm hoping it doesn't. I would like to see a server where you could go to practice against people. It would be a server where you could go and not worry about anything but training and practicing. Is this a good idea, or lame? Let me know. I know you just have to go in and fight, but wouldn't it be cool to have a place to just spar? To try new things, I know Lexx, Druid and Cjais and I were talking about something like this, would it be something do'able?

Let me hear some opinions, good or bad, I can take it :D hehe

Peace...:band:

Well, everytime one plays, one also practices...

The duel gametype is actually perfect for some traditional sparring.

If you let yourself focus on your score, here's a tip from jah-warrior:

in the console, type: cg_draw2d 0

That makes your HUD disappears (all the information about life, force, what stance etc...) and you can't see the scoreboard either.

You'll get more focused on playing and you won't worry so much about your life or your score.

Type the same again but with "1" at the end instead of "0": that will turn it back on. You could bind it to a key in order to easier turn it back om when needed. You might feel a little "blind" at first, but it'll pass.

well personally i classify jedi academy as a clan but hey;)

jhq has a training server but its for jhq members only so i can't tell you the password;) its on a duel server because havoc's computer can't handle too many people on his servers (lol) but we're trying to get more up, and possibly one for the public;)

good stuff Twins :)

living, cjais and lexx:

At night it isn't that hard to find an empty server. So we can try to arrange a meeting on one of those and of course use our regular stops at Hermes (Jah is my map god !!:D) and maybe DarkSide.

Then we can all get mauled by cjais zkillz and eventually learn from it *LOL* j/k

God druid, you haven't seen real skill yet - try fighting (-o-)[tie-fighter hehe], that guy owned hermes tonight. And you aren't bad yourself druid - you smashed me up good in pad hall I reckon.

Yeah, you aren't so bad Twins - maybe you and (-o-) should set up a fight for the ultimate showdown?

Yup, definately try and find an empty server during night, I'm all for it. And hermes is always there anyhoo.

Archived