Home

K-Jo'Round

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Accually he looked cool, and... well, SENSITIVE. "Kagome... you smell kinda nice." Wow the human nose must be weak ;) O.o;;;

< Saw half of the eniglish version, the second half, and all of the Japanese subbed English one.

V Doesnt even know what Inuyahsa is, but would love to find out on a new anime, unlike Wacky, who was a little mad at me for getting him sucked into Inuyasha ;)

^ Well, I have Inuyasha in my avatar, and I'm currently listening to "My Will" the Inuyasha ending theme number 1 (It's the good part too :D), so... YES :D

< Accually Inuyasha looks like this: inuyasha.jpg And of course there's Kagome playing with him dog ears :p

V Is more into Inuyasha now :D BETTER BE :p

^ Ok then

Inuyasha is about a 15 year old girl, Kagome (Kah - go - may) from japan that falls into a well and gets transported back to feudal Japan. There she is chased by a monster blah blah and runs and finds a boy that was sealed to a tree by an enchanted arrow for 50 years. She frees the boy, Inuyasha, the half dog- demon, half human and he destroys the monster. But What inuyasha really wants in the Shikon Jewl, to become full Demon. I'll let you find out the rest. Overall - Inuyasha is a rude, arrogent dude. :p Its a Comedy/Romance anime. nothing like Pokemon not much like Zelda.

< Loves Inuyasha (The Show The Show! :D)

V SIT!!!

^ Right in both, Inuyasha is an anime and i love anime.

< For dAno, you can download them off of KaZaA or Morpheous of Grokster but they're Japanese, English Captions. Still really good. You won't notice the difference as much.

V Understands a lot about Inuyasha more than they did 2 days ago :p

/\ Yep. *SLAP!*

< That was fun :D

\/ Will slap Neo too :D

Posted by Kjølen

^ Accually he looked cool, and... well, SENSITIVE. "Kagome... you smell kinda nice." Wow the human nose must be weak ;) O.o;;;

LOL :D

V Doesnt even know what Inuyahsa is, but would love to find out on a new anime, unlike Wacky, who was a little mad at me for getting him sucked into Inuyasha ;)

:p :p :D

I'm glad you got me sucked into it, now ^__^

Archived