Home

How to Kick

Midgit Yoda

I'm going to assume your talking about the flipkick move. :) To do this you must be right next to your opponent and double-tap jump quickly, if you are facing your opponent. If your opponent is on either side of you, you may strafe-kick by hitting jump once. Remember you must be very close to your opponent, so using the movement keys while kicking is a good idea. Also, you must have at least force jump level 2 to kick. :)

In addition to this, I'd like to recommend that you bind jump to two keys - one for regular jumps - space bar - and kicks - a key where you don't use your thumb.

You may find it easier to use the non-thumb key for double tapping.

It made a big difference for me.

You really want to be a kick pro?

Throw a Force pull in *right before you connect.

You double the chance for a knock down and it has the same "make you do the block animation" that the saber throw/pull combo does, making a "direct" defense not possible.

Once you get it down try this.

Get just within saber range and execute a saber throw directly at your opponent. Just before it connects (you have to be quick) pull+flip kick. The pull will cause them to go into the block animation and pull them into your thrown saber and within kick range.

The damage is nothing to laugh at either.

Originally posted by Pedantic

I'm going to assume your talking about the flipkick move. :) To do this you must be right next to your opponent and double-tap jump quickly, if you are facing your opponent. If your opponent is on either side of you, you may strafe-kick by hitting jump once. Remember you must be very close to your opponent, so using the movement keys while kicking is a good idea. Also, you must have at least force jump level 2 to kick. :)

Or just run towards the enemy and double click jump right infront of him!!

Archived