Home

Who would you vot for as president ?

Kyth'emos

Who would you vot for as president ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vot for as president ?

• Al Gore
    • George W. bush
    • Yoda :D

As I said earlier, "Don't blame me, I voted Yoda."

Actually I voted for Bush but oh well. Yoda was not on the ballad. Plus my decission was made by the flip of a coin away, there was not any issues that I was concerned about. :rolleyes:

Edit: I did vote yoda for this poll, sorry if I got off on a tangent and confussed what I wrote. :D

im a canadian and i love to sit back and watch bush make an ass out of himself. christ you would think the leader of the most powerful country in the world would be a little smarter. oh and for the record while were on the subject of america and canada, they dont teach it in american schools but canada kicked your ass in the war of 1812! but you should thank us because we burned your white house (acutally it was pink at the time) to the ground and let you build a better one.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

im a canadian and i love to sit back and watch bush make an ass out of himself. christ you would think the leader of the most powerful country in the world would be a little smarter. oh and for the record while were on the subject of america and canada, they dont teach it in american schools but canada kicked your ass in the war of 1812! but you should thank us because we burned your white house (acutally it was pink at the time) to the ground and let you build a better one.

dude you are stupid

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

i thought it was the british who did the burning.

Dangit Mr. Brownlee!! your drunk teachings have failed me again!!

(My american history teacher would drink coffee with whiskey in it, by the end of the day he was making up history, also Mr. C.C. Law invented war)

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

i thought it was the british who did the burning.

Dangit Mr. Brownlee!! your drunk teachings have failed me again!!

(My american history teacher would drink coffee with whiskey in it, by the end of the day he was making up history, also Mr. C.C. Law invented war)

the british did burn the white house

Al Gore: I demand a reacount!

Yoda: There no need for recount. You sorry you freeken ass hole.

Al Gore: There is no need for a recount, I am sorry i am a freeken ass hole.

Yoda: You gladly lose to someone who is 2.5 ft tall and has a speech inpetement

Al Gore: I gladly lose to somone who is 2.5 ft tall an has a speech impetament

Oh gee? Cant gess who i voted for? Then you are really stupid!

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

Al Gore: I demand a reacount!

Yoda: There no need for recount. You sorry you freeken ass hole.

Al Gore: There is no need for a recount, I am sorry i am a freeken ass hole.

Yoda: You gladly lose to someone who is 2.5 ft tall and has a speech inpetement

Al Gore: I gladly lose to somone who is 2.5 ft tall an has a speech impetament

Oh gee? Cant gess who i voted for? Then you are really stupid!

who did you vote for:nut:

Originally posted by Darth Knight

dude you are stupid

uhh thanks. well if you really want to get into it. the british aided the canadians in their war. technically speaking all canadians WERE british citizens at the time as we had not gained our independance yet but nevertheless CANADIANS BURNED THE PINKHOUSE!!! and as for calling me stupid well jeeze son, you're damn lucky that you're on a computer at your house because i'd whip your little ass. if you dont agree with my posts then say so, but by reverting to insults you show that you're too stupid yourself to actually pose an arguement...." dahhhh ur stupid and stuff"

msg me back when you think of something worth reading moron.

Archived