Home

Military Trivia Game!

Yeah, yeah.. Another trivia game coming here :p. Anyway, the game is different because I'm not an expert. Anyway, this is how it will go. I'll start off with a question and I'll come back and confirm. It will be your turn to come up with a question if your right and you'll come back and confirm and so on. What happens if you get it wrong? Well, someone else comes back to answer and if it's wrong, the same person with the question will come back and give the answer and come up with a question until it's answered correctly. On with the question.

What rifle was used in WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam war by the US.

Extra: Tell me the rifle that replaced it shortly in the Vietnam war.

I can’t recall his name but I think it was a guy manning a cannon by himself after the rest of the crew ran for it. Then when he ran out of shot he grabbed a gun form a dead soldier and fought with the infantry the rest of the day. I could be wrong I know he won the medal not sure if he was first thou think the battle was Gettysburg.

Still I fail cause I don't know his name and looking it up as it kind of defeats the propose.

I think the second part of Sardaukar's first question is either one of these two weapons: Car-15 Compact Rifle or the M-16 Assault Rifle. I think it is the latter, Car is for special forces.

I'll ask a question: Name 3 of the 10 Special Forces Squads used in Enduring Freedom (this ain't too hard, just look in the right place)

Originally posted by krkode

Ok. New question.

Who was the first soldier to win the Medal of Honor?

Hint: It was a man from the U.S during the Civil war. That was when the tradition of the Medal of Honor began.

We are still on this... Until the question is answered correctly, Krkode has to come up with another if the current question is not right..

can we have another question please I mean since it is a multipul choice question that since Rouge Nine got it wrong that using the prosces of elimination that the MP10-SD is the correct answer. I mean it is the prosces we are taught in college but come on.:violin:

I'm gonna guess that the other two are the m40 and the m28AL based on process of elimination. The m249 is a big ol' machine gun (old CS junkie, right here!!!), the m16 is the standard U.S. Army rifle, and the UMP stands for Universal Machine Pistol, which is definitely not a sniper rifle.

correct, the PSG-1 is used by police forces, the m40 is a modified hunting rifle, adn the m82AL ( I messed it up the first time) is a hard target sniper rifle, able to put a bullet through a engine block.

Next Question: which would the best vehicle be for taking out a column of tanks?

F-15

F-16

F-14

F-117

AH-64

KH-67

M-1

A trooper platoon

A nuclear missile

Archived